Sanders Sides x Tiny

I, uh, I have no idea what I stumbled upon this morning.

One guy. Talking to himself with a camera in the corner, except, there were more than just him. All of them looked the same, but one had glasses and a black shirt with a blue tie, one had glasses and a blue shirt with a cardigan tied around its shoulders, one had purple clothing and dark eyeshadow under his eyes, and one was wearing a prince outfit. And finally, the one talking to himself was wearing a blue shirt. I must be going crazy.

They all seemed to be talking about how to have good conversations with one another and embarrassment. Each of the guys all had their own opinions and strangely enough the guy in the middle was all listening.

Well good, I thought. They all seem to be distracted, so nows the time to leave.

Very quietly I dashed across the kitchen floor and slid under the fridge. As much as it was dusty, the fridge was an amazing place to duck and hide under so no one would see me. Tinies could never stand a chance out in the open. Thankfully, no one was watching and they continued to ramble about one another.

Or so I thought.

Patton's POV:

I was just reading when almost immediately Logan called me up and told me that Thomas wanted to talk. Immediately I was excited, because, striking up conversations is a perfect way to clear a storm! ;)

Anyway Roman and Virgil were already there and they were talking to Thomas about embarrassment and having good impressions and conversations to someone. Of course, being the perfect dad I am, I gave my honest opinions and threw in a few dad jokes here in there.

Things got a little out of hand between Logan and Roman so I was spacing out a little which was when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Something small was running through the kitchen.

I moved a little and saw it slide under the fridge. I gasped and turned to Thomas.

"Guys, I saw something run through the kitchen!"

Logan sighed, "Patton, it's probably just a figment of your imagination."

"Excuse me," Roman interrupted, "I was speaking."

Ignoring what Roman said, Thomas nodded. "Everyone can make up something, so who's playing tricks?"

Everyone looked around and turned to Virgil.

Virgil shook his head. "Why would I do it?"

"It's not that you didn't," Logan replied, "It's more of the fact that you could know who *ahem* would be doing it."

"Everyone knows what Remus is capable of," he continued. "Deceit could be here telling us false information right no-

"Logan!" I laughed nervously, "don't make Thomas nervous! Look how Virgil is doing anyway."

Virgil was scratching his hand silently, obviously showing some signs of anxiety. My little heart is aching for him right now. ALWAYS.

Roman nodded which made me sigh. "Well, even if Remus was here..." he said quietly.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I focused back on Thomas and he too was looking in the kitchen. "Aha! So I wasn't the only one who saw it! Logan, get your Holmes outfit on because it's Sherlock time!" I spun around and immediately turned into my beautiful Watson outfit.

"Patton, not now," Logan said calmly. "I can sense a feeling of distraught between all of us, so quite literally something is over there."

All of us nodded our heads.

"Maybe, maybe if you all could, I don't know," Virgil said,"go and check it out? Just standing here isn't going to help."

"Ooh, I agree! Maybe it's some kind of animal," Roman exclaimed. "Do I need to slay it?" He pulled out his sword and looked at me. "Could it have been a spider?"

Gasping, I turned away from my Watson outfit and held on tightly to my cardigan. I whispered, "I hate spiders."

Logan frowned. "It's not a spider, Patton. A spider wouldn't move that quickly."

"Wait, how did you know that it moved really fast?" Thomas asked, looking around at all of us.

"We're all apart of your mind, Thomas. We literally see everything you see."

"I don't know about you guys, but I'll go and check it out," Roman said proudly. "A prince needs to do his deed." Everyone nodded except for Virgil and watched him quietly walk over to the kitchen. Virgil rolled his eyes.

Stay cool, Patton, it's not a spider....

Your POV:

Under the fridge, I was unpacking my supplies that I needed in order to get my daily rations of food. Thankfully, being the lazy human the giant can be, he always leaves food on the counters. Besides, him talking to whatever phenomenon is happening in that circle should distract him from even glancing over to the kitchen.

Very delicately I slipped on my quiet shoes and scampered across the kitchen until I reached the corner near the lazy susan. I quickly turned around and listened for anything approaching. For a tiny, it's especially essential to be aware of your surroundings.

Just then, a light flashed before my eyes making me fall to the ground. I loud squeak came out of me and my heart began to beat real fast.

"Aha! So this is what has been running around!" boomed the now known giant. Whimpering, I backed up on my hands and butt until I hit the lazy susan wood.

The giant was focusing on me with a very bright flashlight, stunning me like a squirrel when it stares at you when you make eye contact with it.

"Guys, come here! It's some sort of tiny creature!" The prince guy boomed, causing me to squeal and cower. This is definitely not going to be good.

Not good.

Not good at all.

Part two coming soon;)

____________________________________

In case you haven't noticed I really love Sanders Sides; it's so awesome. Anyway yes, I am still taking requests, I'm just backed up at the moment but I promise I'll get to your guys's wants soon!

Love you guys.