CrankGamePlays x tiny

The pet shop wasn't too homey at all. They just added us as a new shipment for pets. Dogs and cats barked and meowed all the time and the loud noises echoing around our tiny little ears didn't help.

We were set in a white box with a clear lid. One side had a bowls of water and another had cold chicken noodle soup. Nobody drank or ate. We were too weak.

The day we came humans plucked just about everyone out of the cage instantly as if we were the new Iphone trend. The people picked and chose every single person until it was just me and this guy that looked like he was in his 20s. No one ever chose me. No one chose me only because I had a broken leg and couldn't walk.

The other guy got picked yesterday. The giant humans came with small cages. The employee working there had no care in the world and picked him up by his ankle. The giant owner didn't say anything. He was sent into the cage and then locked inside. I felt bad for that guy.

Today I was rewrapping my leg when I heard the store door open. Shit, someone's here. I could hear mumbled taking through the glass before seeing one of the humans walk over. I taped the gauze and scooted back as far as I could to the back of the box. Then the presence of the human loomed over the box.

It was a male human. The more curious kinds. Great.

He put his hand on the lid and looked at me in awe, as if he never saw us before. He smiled weakly and gave a little wave before motioning the employee over. I cowered.

I could hear mumbled talking and saw various pointing at me, and I immediately knew what was happening. I was getting chosen.

As expected, the employee walked over with a small cage and opened up the box lid, allowing loud sounds from the outside flood in, making me wince. I tried to get up and run away from the giant hand coming at me, but my leg was too weak and I fell to the ground in utter defeat.

A sharp pain shot through my body as the employee picked me up by my bad leg. I yelped and immediately tears ran down my face. If only the employee know what he was doing. While being upside down I noticed the giant males face looking me. His eyebrows were furrowed and a sense of guilt hung on his face. Weird.

I was then placed into the cage and instantly I grabbed my leg and winced. The pain was almost too unbearable at this point and it didn't help that the employee doesn't even know that I have a bad leg.

I looked at the giant male who was looking at me. Guilt was looming over his face. He then glared at the employee which did scare me, before returning a soft look at me. Thoughts scrambled in my head.

The employee set me on the counter checked the giant male out. "Have a nice-

"Wait, would it be alright if I took the tiny and looked around the store to see what clothes would look good?" The employee nodded his head and opened the cage, making me back away as far as I could.

"Hey, it's ok. I won't hurt you. I'm just trying to see what clothes would look good on you, that's all." He smiled weakly and started moving his hand closer to me. I squeaked and kept scooting back until finally I hit the cold wall of the cage. Tears brimmed in my eyes.

"This tiny has always been scared. Always scared, always yelping, always-

"The tiny looks hurt," the giant snapped. "That's probably why the poor thing is so scared." The human grabbed my cage gently and held it securely in his arms, which made me relax a little. I sighed and looked up at the giant who was glaring at the employee.

"You should be more aware of how these tinies are treated. Just because they don't look like they're hurt doesn't mean that they aren't." The employee could only nod.

Looking satisfied, the man turned around and walked straight to the clothes section, bending down so he could let me see which ones looked good to me.

This is different. This giant looks so much different than everyone else. He acts different. Sensing a bit of trust, I pointed to a set of grey sweatshirts with sweatpants and black socks. Definitely my style. The man nodded and smiled, picking the set off the racks and then paying for it. We walked out of the store, allowing cold air to rush in.

"Oooo, I'm sorry. We'll be home soon, don't worry." And just like that, I started to gain more trust. This giant wasn't that bad at all.

"I'm Ethan, by the way. Do you have a name?"

I nodded my head and stared at him through the holes of the cage. "M-my name is Y/N."

"Nice!" He said enthusiastically, which made me smile.

He quietly hummed to himself as we kept walking down the street. The light that brimmed through the trees touched down on me, feeling a sense of warmth. Everything was peaceful.

The constant beat of walking from the man lulled me to sleep.

*Timeskip*

When I woke up, I could not move. A hard surface was lying on top or me. Trying as hard as I could, I turned my head to see Ethan quietly sleeping. Relief flooded my mind as I realised that he wouldn't hurt me.

I snuggled deeper into the sheets and fell back asleep peacefully.

____________________________________

Sorry if this one feels rushed:/

I'm taking y'all consideration for next G/Ts, so there's no need to worry :)