Sneaking behind their backs.

Rye's POV

Once we finished with food, Andy set the tray away and we went back to watching Lucifer. This show never failed to amaze me, it was really full of surprises. I then started stroking Andy's hair as I had wrapped my arm around him and he was laying his head on my shoulder. 

His breathing was getting slower and I turned to look at him to see he had fallen asleep. I was so into the episode that I didn't notice. When he sleeps, he looks like an angel. 

One thing I actually noticed was that now that he was in my arms, he looked more peaceful. It was like he felt safe. I think he belongs in my arms. I carefully laid us down so he would be more comfortable while sleeping and I could see more episodes without annoying him. 

I winced slightly at the movement but I know that I had to do this for him. Once we were both laying down, he laid his head on my chest as I kept playing with his hair. Soon, I was asleep as well. We were woken up by Jack at around dinner time.

"Are you hungry? Want anything to eat? We are about to order pizza so I thought I would ask you," he said softly.

"Yeah," I rubbed my eyes as I hummed and looked at Andy who nodded.

"You know our orders," Andy spoke, his voice deep from sleep. Jack nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

"How long were we asleep?" Andy asked as he looked up at me.

"About 4-5 hours, I think," I hummed as I got my phone and looked at the time. It was now 8pm and I fell asleep at around 4pm while Andy fell asleep before me. I looked down at Andy and I just got lost looking at his features.

"What?" he chuckled.

"What?" I asked back.

"You just stared at me without saying anything," he shrugged.

"I- You are just so beautiful, I can't not admire your features," I whispered. I then leaned down and left a soft kiss on his lips as I smiled.

"I think this feels kind of right," I whispered again.

"I agree," he whispered back and leaned up, locking our lips into a soft kiss. I placed my hand on his cheek and deepened the kiss as I licked his lips asking for permission.  Soon, I bit his bottom lip causing him to let a soft moan escape. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Andrew Fowler, do you know you are the most beautiful boy I've ever laid eyes on?" I whispered, he shook his head. "And a really good kisser," I added, making him blush. 

"Ryan Beaumont, you better stop with those compliments before my heart leaves my chest," he whispered as he looked away before looking back at me.

"Never in a million years," I said back as I put my index finger under his chin to force him to look at me. 

I locked our lips again into a soft kiss that lasted seconds. I moved my hand and grabbed his, locking our fingers while looking at them. I looked at him and saw that he was smiling and I knew that I was smiling too.

God, that boy made me so happy. No one could ever imagine how I felt when he was around me.

--------------------------------------

One week later, I was finally able to get up from the bed and walk without help. I had been getting up a lot during the week trying to walk without anyone helping me and I was doing better as days went by. The doctor had told me that I could get up and walk throughout the week instead of laying in bed the whole time so I would be able to get used to walking again.