Things are starting to get heated.

Andy's POV

I rolled in bed to find that it was empty. Rye wasn't there. I opened my eyes, sitting up to count of my elbow as I looked around. It was quite bright outside so I checked the time. 6am. Why wasn't he in bed so early? I got up and pulled his hoodie on as I walked downstairs since he wasn't in the bathroom either.

"Rye?" I spoke softly, not wanting to wake the others up as I walked down the last stairs, looking around. He was sitting on the couch, a cup of tea in his hand and he was looking at the floor. I approached him and sat beside him, placing my hand on his knee. "Hey, what's up?" I whispered as I looked at him. He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to look at me.

Tears were streaming down his face. He was crying. For what? I cupped his face and wiped his tears with my thumbs. "What's wrong, baby?" I whispered as he closed his eyes at my touch. He took a deep breath.

"I had a bad dream. I didn't want to wake you up and I couldn't sleep so I came here," he spoke quietly, I could barely hear him but I could make out what he was saying.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked softly as I rubbed his cheek. He turned to look down as he sighed.

"Yeah," he said quietly.

(A/N: the dream is in the previous chapter, I'm not adding it here too :) )

--------------------------------------------------

Rye had just finished telling me the dream he had which left me shocked. I didn't know what to say, I just hoped that it wouldn't come true because that would be a nightmare not just a bad dream. I couldn't find the right words to form a sentence at the moment. I then placed a kiss on Rye's lips and sighed.

"No one will break us apart, babe. I promise," I said as I placed my forehead on his and looked into his, filled with sadness, eyes. He just gave me a soft nod and bit his lip.

I didn't want him sad because seeing him like that only made me the same. I then locked our lips into a soft kiss while letting a smile form as he smiled as well. He pulled me on his lap as he deepened the kiss. I moved to sit on his lap and grabbed his shirt in my fists as he placed his hands on my thighs. 

He started grinding up against me as he bit my lip causing me to let out a low moan. The moment was getting heated as it went on. I broke the kiss and moved down to kiss his neck as he tilted his head. I started sucking and biting on it as I started grinding against him. I loved how we were at that moment.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Rye whispered as he pulled me off and I looked at him. I nodded as I bit my lip which I knew would lead to him teasing me but I didn't care. 

He placed his hands under my legs to hold me up as he got up. I let a gasp escape because he got up suddenly and caught me off guard as I wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed his shirt, wrapping my legs around his waist. He started making his way to the stairs as he was holding me in his arms.

Soon, we were in his room and he left me on the bed before taking his shirt off while I admired him and climbing over me. He then pulled my hands over my head and pinned them down on the bed so I couldn't move them, him basically sitting on my lap so I couldn't move at all.

"You turned me on, you know that right?" He whispered as he leaned down and bit my earlobe playfully. I let a low groan escape and tried to move my hands but he was way stronger than me so I didn't have a chance. "Nah, don't even try that again," He added as he left a soft wet kiss on my neck, making me shiver.

He then pulled my shirt up to my hands, making it somehow hold my hands together so I couldn't move them. He moved down and started leaving wet kisses on my neck before moving down to my chest as I groaned.