Until the next show.

Rye's POV

I didn't say anything else as I didn't want to make Blair even more mad than he already was. I just walked backwards and opened the door before walking out and closing it behind me. I made my way to the elevator and got in, pressing the button to the floor for the exit. Once it got there, I walked out to see Christina in her seat as always.

"Is everything okay, Rye?" She asked, looking up at me as I walked past her office fast. I just wanted to leave this place.

"I don't wanna talk about it, Chrissy," I spat out and walked towards the exit.

"Alright, be careful," I heard her say as I left the building and got in my car. I pulled my seatbelt on and drove off to head back home.

A while later, I pulled up on the driveway of our house. I turned the engine off and punched the steering wheel, accidentally hitting the horn making me jump on my seat. I let out a long sigh I didn't know I was holding and got out of the car, slamming the door shut.

I walked to the house and unlocked the door, opening and closing it trying not to be too loud as I didn't know if the boys were still asleep or not. I took my shoes off and walked to the kitchen to make some tea. I counted on the counter as I waited for the water to boil and shook my head. Things were going extremely wrong these days.

Once the water had boiled, I poured it in a mug where I had the tea bag in and added some sugar and honey before making my way to sit on the island. I just sat there staring at the island and got lost in my thoughts.

"Rough morning, huh?" I heard Jack, making me snap out of my thoughts and turned around to look at him. I didn't know how long I had been like this.

"Yeah, extremely," I said as I sighed and took a sip from my tea.

"I bet things with Blair didn't go so well," He spoke as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Things are going from bad to worse lately," I shrugged as I looked up at him.

"I've noticed. I'm sure everything will be alright eventually though," He started making breakfast. I took my phone out to see that it was almost 11am now. 

I must have zoned out for a good while before Jack snapped me out of my thoughts. As I was sitting on the island going through Twitter on my phone, I felt a hand on my shoulder followed by a hum and turned around to see Andy.

"Good morning, baby," I said as I moved my hand and placed it around his waist, laying it on his back. I pecked his lips and smiled softly.

"Good morning," He mumbled as he was still quite sleepy and sat on the stool next to me on the island.

"Want some water or some tea?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Tea, please," Andy spoke as he rubbed his face. I got up and walked around the island to make some tea for him. "Did you talk to Blair? What did he want?" he asked while looking up at me.

"Yeah, I did. He asked me about the picture from VIP that was out of me holding my phone and my lock screen photo showing. I just explained that it was a picture you and me looking at the sunrise and I was smart enough to set this as my lock screen before going so I just showed him," I spoke as I waited for the water to boil.

"And? What happened after that?" he asked as I turned to look at him after looking at the water.

"He told me that I would stay at his flat til our last tour show so nothing else would happen. He is supposed to pick me up this afternoon," I said, sighing.

"No way!" Jack gasped and said, turning to look at me. Yeah, he didn't know what happened as I didn't tell him earlier.

"That can't happen!" Andy spoke, jumping up on his seat.