A Strike From The Past

Time is precious... Make sure you spend it with right people.

Vikram's pov

So, today as promised, I am going to meet Akira and my son, vidit. I am really looking forward to this get together.

To be honest, I feel a little nervous...!
Nervous...me...the Arrogant Vikram Rathore!
Well yes....now a days...things are changing....and the one and only reason behind, is the Ms Akira Singh!
She is growing on me these days!

I know, I had a crush on her in past...but that was a long time ago...and it was one sided...i could not express my feelings back then....But now I am happy... That I got to meet her again!
I am sure, it's nothing like love or anything.... But I must admit... There is an attraction.

Just stop right there, Vikram!

She is not interested in any kind of relationship.
I know... I know... We are together in this, because of our kids.
And I am contented that our kids get to have a happy family time!
The thing with kids is... They make you do crazy things.... Things.. You never thought you could do!
And I am looking forward to this family time, together!
I am more than happy to spend my time with kids. It's rightly said -

You will never look back on life and think... You spent too much time with your kids.

I got ready wearing a casual faded blue jeans and an armani polo.
I don't know why, but I took extra time to look good, not that I need.... I am well aware of my good looks and my effects on the opposite gender... But at the back of my mind.... I wanted to look good...and grab attention from Akira!
I hope she doesn't find out... She is going to kill me!
Stop behaving like a teenager Vikram!

This is just for our kids!

My princess was so excited to meet Akira and Vidit....she got ready right after waking up...Smriti also tagged along.... So i invited Kartik also. They hardly get any time....to catch up...so I asked them to come in another car.

It's going to be a fun time.!

I picked up my Kiyara....and made her sit in the baby car seat and started the engine. I have to pick up Akira and Vidit from their apartment.

I parked the car outside her building and went to ring the bell. Mrs Singh opened the door..i greeted her...and she welcomed us. Kiyara jumped on her...and aunty laughed.

My daughter really loved these guys!

I was talking with uncle and aunty when I saw Akira....i was mesmerized by her beauty.... She was wearing a crop top and a blue jeans. She had a big shoulder bag... And she looked perfect.
However my eyes lingered on the hem of her crop top... That sometimes gave away a view of her flat stomach...she was a petite...i never realised....Holy shit! why am I behaving like a shameless pervert!

My thoughts were broken when I was hugged by Vidit! He shouted - Daddy!!! I missed you!
He is a sweetheart!
I missed you too champ! - I said
Kiyara also jumped on me... Making me stumbled but I balanced.
She then reached Akira and asked her to sit down on the floor...then she kissed her cheeks...and she whispered... I missed you mommy!
Akira gave her a beautiful smile and my heart fluttered.

Soon, we four came out and started our journey.
Both the kids were sitting at the back seat in their car seats.
Whereas Akira was sitting with me in the front. I couldn't be happier!
For a moment, we really looked like a complete family!

We reached to one of my malls in South extension....vidit sitting on my shoulder and kiyara in Akira's arms.
This was a picture perfect!

And we definitely heard a click!