Chapter Five - Remira Part Two

"What are you doing here? Why are you following me?" it asked. "I'm not following you, You are living under my cabin." I answered quite bleakly, which it seemed to notice. "You don't seem so scared of me now that you've seen me. Perhaps the unknown frightens you more?" It snickered whilst uttering its response. "I suppose that's true- but we are getting off topic. Why are you under this cabin? And who are you?" I asked. "I am under this cabin because I like dark areas, the light hurts my eyes. And second, I am Remira." It said. On further inspection, she represented that of a woman's face but with scaly features that delicately lined the sides of her face. Her eyes were hollow, like a wild animals, with a slight mist seeming to cover her eyes: "Is she blind?" I thought to myself silently as I wandered around the room, inspecting the dirt walls. She seemed to be trying to watch me, but her eyes could not register where I was, yet at certain moments, she could see me when I stood in one place long enough. She scuttled to the corner of the room where a pile of magazines, walk-man's, Vhs tapes and clothes were piled up, she silently sat on the pile and began to read a magazine. "So she knows how to read" I thought to myself. She is an intelligent creature from what I've seen so far, but im curious as to what else she knows. However, before I could ask anymore questions, she walked up to me (on all four) and she asked me to leave or she would force me to leave, and at that I left and returned to the warmth of my cabin.