Chapter eight - Remirian

The creature seemed to walk away from the door and i Could hear the sound of claws sliding against wood as it walked to the porch. "Was it leaving?"I thought as Remira slowly opened the bathroom door. The creature was no where to be seen, and we stepped out of the bathroom- but we were wrong. The creature jumped from the corner and ran towards us, bearing its teeth with its claws ready to strike. We quickly ran into the bathroom and shut the door but the creature managed to put his arm in the door attempting to grab us. I shut the door on its hand attempting to keep him from getting inside and Remira was biting his arm with her sharp teeth to cause him to repel, but it didn't do anything, finally Remira had enough and ran into the door at full speed causing the creature to shriek in pain and remove its arm from the door way. "I can wait here aaaalllllll day if i have to." said a voice from the other side of the door. It sounded like a mans voice who hadn't talked in decades, and forced out what little english it could remember. His hand seemed to be human like, but scaley at the sides like Remira. Could they be the same species? But my thoughts were cut off by Remira. "We have to do something" Remira said sitting on the toilet lid. "Like what? Approach it?" I said. "Well what else can we do? Sit here until we starve?" Remira said opening the door quickly to be ready to attack the creature. "Remira wait!" I said as Remira ran out of the bathroom and bit the creature. I could hear the sound of hissing and clawing as they battled in the living room. Then suddenly the noise stopped, and I walked out of the bathroom to see Remira and the creature just standing there, looking at each other with apologetic looks. "Whats going on here Remira?" I said while studying her expressions. "I mistook him for a creature not knowing it was my brother, my sight seems to be getting worse." she said whilst searching for something to heal her brothers wounds. "Hold on i'll get the first-aid kit." i walked over to the first aid kit and brought it over to them opening it and wrapping his wounds. Remira still had this apologetic look to her face while her brothers wat subtle, and calm. For someone with such a voice you'd think he was a small nimble person. His appearance wasn't too far off from Remiras, he had the same skin with scales delicately placed at the side of his arms and face. His facial features were sharp, yet they were soft, with medium length hairs brushing against the sides of his face, slightly curling and the end to make his face look sharp. Its as if he was a different person a few moments ago, the creature we were running from was now docile when he was once ferocious. I applied the medicine to his wounds and wrapped them carefully making sure to cover the wound.