lots of love

~ cute ghost bird moments ~

Kota huffed, sliding a look to Victor. "See what you've started? What did I tell you about buying a toy for one of them?"
"You said if I got Gabriel, or Luke, or Nathan a new toy, I had to get them all one."
"Well, that includes Sang now."
(Push and Shove)

__________________________

He sat up, turning in his chair and holding up his notebook. "I don't know. What rhymes with formaldehyde?"

My eyes widened. Gabriel laughed, rubbing his fingers against his forehead. "Dude, what kind of poem are you writing?"

Kota blinked at us. "It's about a doctor."

"Does the doctor fall in love?" Gabriel asked.
"No."
"Does someone die?"
"Not in the story, technically."
"What does he do?"
"He performs an autopsy."
(First Days)

I LOVE KOTA <3
He's to adorable for words.

__________________________

"You don't have to go that far," Dr. Roberts said. "You should be able to walk normally. Just no more jumping from balconies for a while."
"How about ever?" Gabriel asked. "Let's go with that. Never ever jump off the school balcony again. Or any balcony. Stay away from balconies."
(Friends vs Family)

__________________________

"Hey, Peanut," Nathan said with a smirk.
"Where've you been?" "Well we were going to Europe, but there was this big ocean in the way and North didn't want to get the bike wet, so we had to come back." (Push and Shove)

__________________________

"You came back for me. You pulled a f***ing knife out of my leg. What the hell did I do to get you to like me so much?"
"You painted my toenails."

(Drop of Doubt)

__________________________

"I can't look at you anymore. I just want to kiss the f*** out of you. There's no way...What the hell would you want with a guy like me?"
A guy like him? Was he kidding? Beautiful Gabriel, my ever-demanding artist. What in the world was he thinking? (The Other Side of Envy)

__________________________

"Do we dust for fingerprints now?" I asked.
He swiveled his head back around until he was gazing at me. "Who do we look like? The Hardy Boys?"
Silas chuckled at us without looking up from the laptop screen.

(Drop of Doubt)

__________________________

"Arf, arf, arf." I yipped back at it. "Princess," Victor grumbled behind me. "Please stop barking at the neighbors."
(Drop of Doubt)

__________________________

"Hendricks is mean. My sister's been skipping school since last week. Now I have to try to convince her she should go to school." Luke's dark brown eyes softened. The blond locks were pulled back with a clip he'd stolen from me. "I know how you feel. I've got a chemistry test tomorrow." (Forgiveness and Permission)