Chapter 7

Across the field of 🌻 sunflower, there was a little girl running around behind her was newfounland dog twice as large than her size.

You might think she was being chased but no that was her pet named Cale.

She stopped by at a large silver mapple tree situated at the middle of the garden.

The garden was vast and massive. Many kinds of flowers could be seen with different variety in colors and kinds. Bathe in the sunlight they seemed to be alive, glowing in liveliness.

She lay down, feeling the grass. Under the shade of the tree she felt tranquil.

She gestured Cale to sit beside her. It was a clever and a trained dog so it did as she said licking her in the process.

She laugh merrily patting Cales head feeling the softness of its fur. I never knew Cale would be this big while looking at her 7 year old body. It was a gift 2 years ago when she have thrown a tantrum about not having a dog. At first it was a small cute puppy but looking now it has grown into something big and of course still cute in the span of two years.

Closing her eyes wishing nothing could disturb her moment but out of knowhere Cale started barking turning her head to see who it was.

A figure not far from her could be seen. A teen boy older than her a few years with brown hair looking soft under the sunlight and a familiar grey eyes. It was unlike her father's hawk like gaze but this boy eyes shows tenderness.

"Big broooo!!" with that she excitedly run off towards his direction.

Her brother welcomed her with a tight hug.

"How is my princess doing this few months without her handsome big bro. " We could say Daimon has develop a sister complex but not going out of the boundary.

"Without you big bro I was lonely very lonely. My world become dull, you are my only source of light."exaggerating her answer and wiping fake tears.

Her brother laughed at her childishness. Responding " Hahah I know I know, this brother also think that my world has no meaning without you my princess. "

Talk about shamelessness this sibling
Fit the right word.

Seeing his brother laugh she also laugh. Big bro, I will protect you this time.

In the past she never cared about anyone other than him. She have done a lot things but her family still shouldered everything.

Her brother spoiled and pampered her now she will do the same.

Mustering her courage she called him out. "Oppa. "

Her brother seemed shock then laugh loudly than before. Patting her head and lifting her up.

" You are the cutest thing my princess."

It was there deal before she would call him oppa as it was somewhat a trend but she never did it before because it was cringey and embarassing.

But realizing how happy his brother was she would swallow her pride.

Together they return to their mansion.

A teen boy giving a little girl a piggy back ride and a dog walking at the side it was such a cute and adorable scene.

------Author's Note

So Im back guysss😆 and I have brought good news ......WE have reached 200+ reads🎉🎊 yeeheeyyyy!!!! Next 300 lez go😝

An update will come soon. Stay tuned. 😊

Edit:

I was supposedly gonna update this week but school has resumed and I still didnt write the next chapter. For the next few days I think I will be busy but do not worry because  the next time Im gonna update it will be around 5 chapters yohooo a massive update. So stay tuned😅😊