Ch. 14 Part 2

"Princess your awake, come here let me introduce you to my friends." I walk closer to big bro.

"This is Jeom Kyung-Sam, I call him Samsam." pointing out the boy with glasses.

Samsam? What a cute nickname.

Jeong Kyum-Sam looked up to me and weakly smiled.  "Call me Brother Sam, nice to meet you." before returning his attention to the book he is reading.

Bookworm.

My brother was having second thoughts before introducing me to Timothy.

"Er sis this guy here is Timothy Dawson." his treatment between Timothy and brother Sam is different.

Timothy got up, and kneeled on one foot before grabbing my hand. Like a knight he said.

" Its a pleasure to meet Flynn's younger sister, no wonder he keeps talking about you. Your beauty is one of a kind." then he was about to kiss my hands but Big bro knocked his head.

"That's my sister Tim, off limits." My brother sternly said.

" I was just introducing myself Flynn Jeez, anyways you can call me Oppa-

"What was that Flyn!, you did it twice."

My brother knocked his head again.

"My princess can only exclusively call me Oppa, no other." and gave a warning sign.

What an overbearing fellow. I hear Timothy softly whisper.

"Okay okay I got it, then Brother Tim." Before siting again and pouting like a child.

I akwardly smile. "Brother Tim it is." and nodded my head.

"Have you eaten already?" My Oppa asked.

"Nope, I was about to."

"Then after you eat, you can join us." Zale suddenly interrupted.

"What?" Giving my brother a questioning look.

"Since my Friends are new here, I was planning to tour them around. We were about to go to Cason Mall after we finished here. That's a good idea Zale. Why dont you join us little sis."

Since Im bored and Celia is not around because she had something to do. That's not a bad idea afterall.

"Can I? Then why not. Let me eat first." I excitedly exclaim.

My brother patted my head and smile.

"Then take your time."

Then dashing off towards the kitchen.