Chapter 9

Dedicated to : UzmaIrfan7

...........................................................

Time skip: 5 years later

(Days before the banquet)

Far from the north of the Alkajeet grand mansion, overlooking the rose bush maze, a small pavilion could be located at the middle. With intricate design painted in gold and the fragnance of sweet lavender could be smelt coming from the scented candles.

One could get lost on those tall bushes with narrow openings surrounded by thorns. Those whom did not have the sense of direction could be trapped, forever lost in exaggeration.

This maze is Keziah's fortress. Specifically made just for her.

Speaking of Keziah, Our 12 year old Mc could be lazily seen her hair sprawled, positioned on the soft sofa eating blueblerries.

With furrowed eyebrows and tight lipped. Keziah feels like she's facing the worlds hardest problem ever existed. Its between the matter of choosing a gorgeous off the shoulder with lace appliques sleeveless high tulle dress or a luxury blue long train open shoulder dress.

Frustrated she sat upright and ate a huge slice of cookie dough cheescake.

"Whatever, anything that I will choose will be fine. " She said while taking another bite.

Tomorrow will be a big day. The start of everything, for tomorrow she will meet 'him' again. She had been laying low throughout this years, rarely attending such parties to pique the curiosity of everyone. She needed everything to be perfect or all of her efforts will be wasted.

Keziah secretly help her family business through the alias of Jemima. Since she was reborn she had gain a cheat which she later realize. A top hacker everything about programming,computer, software she will find it basic. In her heart she gave a huge clap to that passing God.

Her family at first did not trust this hacker who had inflitrated their network but later came to understanding that it was a work of a desperate person. A huge amount of money will be exchange for a higher security and protection in terms of networking.

She needed of course a lot of money to support her business a branch for her Alkajeet entreprises without her parents noticing. Making big investment, snatching talented individuals and also recruiting people who will be soon a big hit in the near future.

Her company was named Ryglo. Pronouncing reglow, to glow again or anew. She was once a shining star but slowly got dimmed this chance she will glow again, brighter than before. Scrambling up the letters you could get the word Glory means state of high honor gained by great achievement. This will be her foundation, her stronghold and her reverence.

Hiding her identity behind the screen secretly giving order and command. She had not only won their respect but also their loyalty.

She is like starting all over again, starting from scratch.

.....................

Dont forget to Comment. Vote. Follow