Chapter 3 - the one inch man

After the crash

They all went outside and saw that Milano only left with its half body. Gamora was really pissed by the scene. She began to scolded the boys.

"Look at this! Where is the other half of our ship?!" Gamora yelled as everyone fell silent. 

"My ship" Peter said under his breaths.

"Either one of you could have gotten us through that field... had you flown with what's between your ears instead of what's between your legs!" Gamora pointed at the two boys.

"If what's between my legs had a hand on it... I guarantee I could have landed this ship with it" Peter admits.

(Y/N) looked at his brother in disbelieve.

"Really? Why didn't you drive then? I'm pretty sure that you could land the Milano without crahing it" (Y/N) said in sarcastic tone.

"Peter, we almost died because of your arrogance" Gamora scolded Peter.

"More like because he stole... the Anulax batteries!" Peter yelled, pointing at Rocket who was beside his sister.

"They're called Harbulary batteries" Drax corrected Peter.

"No, they're not!" Peter said back.

"Do you know why I did it, Star-Munch? Hmm?" Rocket asked Peter.

"He's not gonna answer to 'Star-Munch'" (Y/N) told Rocket.

"I did it because I wanted to!" Rocket shouted.

"Dick" Peter said under his breaths.

"What are we even talking about this for? We just had a little man save us by blowing up fifty ships!" Rocket stated.

"How little?" Drax asked.

"Well, I don't know, like this?" Rocket described by using his forefinger and thumb, pinching.

"A little one-inch man saved us?" Gamora mocked.

"Well, if he got closer, I'm sure he would be much larger" Rocket replied sarcastically.

"It's how eyesight works, you stupid raccoon" Peter told Rocket, angrily.

"Don't call me a racoon!" Rocket yelled.

"I'm sorry. I took it too far. I meant trash panda" Peter said calmly.

Rocket looked around in confusion.

"Is that better?" Rocket asked.

"I don't know" Drax said.

"It's worse. It's so much worse" Peter said, snickering.

"You son of a-" Rocket charged at Peter but (Y/N) was quicker and quickly stood in between the boys.

"Hey!" (Y/N) said, holding both of their chests.

"I've had it with you!" Rocket shouted, trying to walked around (Y/N) but (Y/N) defended her brother.

"No! Back up! Rocket! Come on! " (Y/N) yelled.

Nebula then notices the unknown ship earlier, landing slowly on the planet.

"Someone followed you through the jump point. Set me free, you'll need my help" Nebula told.

"I'm not a fool, Nebula" Gamora said as the Guardians and Nebula began to pack each other's backs in a circle and fighting form.

"You are a fool if you deprive yourself a hand in combat"