Chapter 6 - the white flames

After the whole thing of Yondu, Baby Groot and Rocket escaped Yondu's ship

The three was stepping inside to Kraglin's ship that Yondu has selected for the group. Kraglin was already there, waiting for Yondu's orders.

"Where to, Cap'n?" Kraglin asked Yondu.

Without anyone's decisions, Rocket has selected to go to Ego's planet.

"Ego" Rocket simply said.

"NO, BOY!" Yondu yelled but it was too late, Rocket has already pushed the button.

The four was screaming out of their throats, jumping through spaces.

"It ain't healthy for a mammalian body to hop over fifty jumps at a time!" Yondu yelled to Rocket.

"I know that!" Rocket barked back.

"We're about to do 700" Yondu told Rocket through the intense scene.

Rocket looked at Yondu,  bumped out.

The Quadrant popped out of a jump point into this Pepsi Bismol pink land, smashing through an Amobe-like blob, and then through the next jump point.

The four all screamed once again. Their entire faces and bodies started to distorting as if in some evil fun house mirror.

The yellow sun curves slowly west to east over this magnificent landscape.

Meanwhile, the group that was on Ego's planet have their own problems with the communications.

The communications didn't give any receptions or respond to Rocket and Baby Groot, making the group worry sick.

Especially (Y/N).

"So I guess this could all be ours someday" Peter said to the group, motioning to Peter and (Y/N) who will own the whole planet soon after their father die.

Gamora wasn't paying attention much to the group as she still trying to figured how to contact Rocket and Baby Groot.

"Rocket? Rocket, you there?" Gamora shouted at the unworkable walkie talkie.

"Dammit" Gamora curses under her breath as her hopes began to fade away.

(Y/N) walked towards Gamora as her eyes showed sadness. Gamora took a notice of it but declined to ask.

(Y/N) handed her hand to Gamora. It took Gamora few milliseconds to realize that she wanted the walkie talkie.

Gamora then handed the walkie talkie to the sad Quill. The Quill thanked her before going back to her room, leaving the group behind her.

When (Y/N) soon entered her bedroom, she quickly searched for her screwdriver. Once she found it, she immediately sat down on her couch and fixed the walkie talkie.

After few more tries, she decided to give it a try.

"Hello? Rocket, you there?" (Y/N) talked to the walkie talkie, but once again, no response were given.