After story - the sisters

"Wait... What the hell am I seeing right now?" (Y/N) asked, clearly in the confusion.

In the room, had stood the beloved Guardians of the Galaxy and a complete random stranger, eating their chips with such a blurred face on her. Her physical appearence was most likely like Gamora's.

Her green skinned was so match with her black hair and the 2 long stripped of red lines in each of her hair strips, making her deadly face looked a lot more professionalist.

The unknown woman that looked like Gamora, slowly pulling out a chip out of its plastic bag before slowly eatig it, loyd cruches of noise could be heard which echoed into the quiet ship.

Everyone was in clear shock where the unknown woman had appeared out of nowhere to the ship, unbestknown without the Guardians' knowledges. It was a complete shock.

Flashback

It was just another day in the Milano as everything was finally and actually fine in the end.

(Y/N) was still kind of sore but getting much better than she was in the last chapter. In the past several weeks, she could have finally walked like a normal person rather like old people, talked without soring, her facial represents that she was feelings much better than she was doing before.

Everything had finally went back to normal and her dates with Rocket was getting more excellent and romantic each days.

She could have finally fluently without her words got stuck between her inner throat, she could finally see her beloved raccoon mad face after all this time clearly since her eyes are now had no more tears on it, and thankfully that her nose wasn't all running all over the place.

Flu and fever wasn't the best kind of sick that she ever wanted but ever since she was a Terran, she had to at least enjoy the experience of having one. And as the person who doesn't oftenly got sick, it might take a while longer than usual.

Back to the real world, she just had finished her cleaning in her room, which was now was sharing with Rocket. The thinking of sharing room with the person she was crazy about, made her heart beats all over the room as her face went flushed deeply.

Sure that he doesn't oftenly sleep with her since everything was still new and all, so they tried it slowly to make each other feel more comfortable. They both actially agreed to take it slow so every Monday, Friday and Sunday, Rocket will sleep in her room as (Y/N) will sleep in his which in the day of unspoken.

The thoughts of them had been dating for 3 months now, made her mind went clearly sane to blown. Her face was in deeply red and her body shaking jn embarrassement. She loved him, and he loved her, how can this even possible.

She was 100 percent agreed to herself that no one could ever loved or everntually liked her, especially that she was trapped in space. Her mind was now got mixed with thr old and new memories. Everything had got messed up-

"Princess? You in here?"

The sweetest tone had just entered her human ears, quickly echoing in her brain and locked away the sweet tone of his into one of her dream.

"Oh, there you are" Rocket figured, closing the door behind him.

(Y/N) turned slowly to see her boyfriend's face.