Chapter 7 - the crash

Ego's planet

Gamora was extremly furious when she found out about the skeletons on the planet. She then bursted into Drax's room. She saw Mantis standing with Drax. Drax and Mantis turned around to see furious Gamora and her step sister stepped in. 

Gamora ran towards Mantis and grabbed her by the throat, chocking her in the air. Mantis grabbed Gamora's wrist, thought that it could made her unchoke her, but no vail.

"Hey!" Drax yelled when he saw Gamora chocking Mantis against the wall.

"Who are you people?! What is this place?!" Gamora asked Mantis in fear.

"What is she doing here?" Drax asked, gesturing Nebula who was behind Gamora.

"Just watching fireworks" Nebula sarcastically replied to Drax.

Gamora then tightened her gripped on Mantis's throat.

"THE BODIES IN THE CAVERNS, WHO ARE THEY?!" Gamora furiously asked.

Mantis was began to feel weak but put herself together.

"You are scared.." Mantis said, above whispers.

Gamora's eyes widened when she noticed that Mantis had touched her bare skin. In milliseconds, she immediately let go of Mantis's throat and backed away from her. Mantis took a moment to catch back the oxygen that had left her body.

When she already calmed, Mantis stood up and put a hand on Drax's shoulder for support.

"What did she do to me?!" Gamora asked out of her fear, holding tight to her wrist.

Drax helped Mantis got back to her feet once again. Then, he looked at the frightened Gamora.

"She already told me everything" Drax told Gamora.

Mantis looked at Gamora as the frightened woman did same.

"The bodies are his children" Mantis explained to Gamora. 

Gamora began to grew terrified. She looked to the doorway before looking back to Mantis.

"We need to find Peter and (Y/N) and get off this damn planet!" Gamora shouted to them.

"Ego will won them to his side by now. He has a way of-" Mantis was cut off by Nebula.

"Then we just go" Nebula said in casual.

"No, he's our friend" Gamora scolded her step sister.

"All any of you do was yell at each other. You're no friends" 

"You're right. We're family. We leave no one behind" Drax scolded Nebula. Then he paused for a moment before spoke again. "Except maybe you"

Nebula rolled her eyes.

"Oh god" she said.

Meanwhile, the Quills and Ego are still in the middle of the palace

As Ego explained how powerful who could get with three Celestials on the universe, he showed Quills how amazing the galaxy was.

"For the first time in the universe, I am truly not alone" Ego cheered but took a notice to Quills who looked sad and frowned.

"What is it, my children?" Ego asked the Quills.

"Our friends.." (Y/N) said sadly.

Ego rolled his eyes.

"That's the mortal in you, Peter, (Y/N)" Ego told them.