Try

Her father immediately averted his gun upon seeing Yerin and Sooyoung inside. He immediately went inside her room and opened the bathroom.

"I swear I've felt something strange a while ago, Sooyoung-ah." Her father utters.

Joy looks at her father then to Yerin. The girl just agaped her mouth slightly while looking back and forth to Sooyoung and her father.

"Abeoji, no one's here other than us." Joy utters.

And then they saw Hayoung in her doorway. The girl got flustered seeing the situation. She looks at Joy's father holding the shotgun.

"Hayoung-ah.." Joy mumbles.

"Abeoji, please leave us alone for now. We'll talk to you later." Sooyoung said as she slowly pushes her father outside her room and then closed the door.

Yerin sighed a big amount of air and caressed her chest. But now, she's lowering her presence.

"Okay. What is going on?" Hayoung asked.

Yerin then explains to them everything. Even about the dhampirs that are helping them. She then told them too that she needs Sooyoung's father's help. Hayoung gasps while looking at Yerin.

"Okay. Did you even see his face a while ago? He's ready to shoot anytime, Yerin-ah.." Sooyoung said while shaking her head.

"But I have to atleast try to ask for his help. I'll show him my identity."

"Are you out of your mind?!" Hayoung scowled and scoffs.

"He's a good hunter, guys. We all know that. And if anything happens, I'll protect all of you." Yerin replied.

"It's not about protecting us, Yerin-ah. It's about my father. If he knew that you're a vampire, I can't promise you that he won't shoot you."

"You won't let that happen. Both of you. I trust you, guys."

"Yes, I won't let that happen. But it's still risky. I know him better than both of you. I don't even think that you would be able to convince him."

"I need to try, guys." Yerin utters and her shoulders dropped.

"We don't have any other choice. The Haven is in danger. You guys know how important that place is to me." Yerin said with a sad tone.

The girls sighed and looked at each other then to Yerin.

"Of course, we know that. Hays. Okay. Let's go to my father. But we need to take it slowly so that we don't make him angry." Sooyoung said.

"Okay. You two are out of your minds."

"Hayoung, we don't have a choice but to help them. They come to us and we will do everything we could to help them. To help Yerin."

Hayoung sighed again and shakes her head in disbelief.

"Fine. Do whatever you want but I'm out."

"What?!" Sooyoung scowled at her.

"You heard me." Hayoung said and started to grab her things again.

"Hayoung-ssi, you're not gonna help me?" Yerin turns to her in disbelief.

"I'm sorry. But that's out of my capability."

"Yah.. I told you I'll protect you."

"You don't know that. I can't risk my life. I have my grandparents who's always waiting for me to get home and joining this is too risky. I might die."

"Don't say that! I won't let that happen. Please.. this is first time I asked for help and you're just gonna let me down?"

"I'm just a human, Yerin-ssi. And you know I can help you with anything but this. I'm so sorry. I'm going."