The book of prophecy

The night falls deeply, after talking to Detective Park, Sowon decided to tell the girls to go back to the Haven. The girls agreed to them. They bid their goodbyes to Hayoung and Joy. Sungjae is still quiet beside them but the girls still waved him goodbyes too. Then the girls continued on their tracks.

"They are so amazing." Detective Park mumbles while watching the girls jumped through the woods, barely see them but he still said it.

"You've never been that impressed to vampires and werewolves before, Abeoji." Joy chuckles as she closed the door.

"You're right about that. And why is he still here?"

"Dad." Joy muttered while knitting her brows to her father who's glaring at Sungjae. The guy just bent his head.

"I'm going down again. And you." He glared to Sungjae again.

"If you want to sleep here, you can. But there.. on that couch. Not beside my daughter."

"Dad!"

"W-Why? Why? Aish!" Her father mutters and continued walking to go to the underground again.

Hayoung just chuckled while shaking her head at Joy's father. Then she grins and hits Sungjae's shoulder again.

"Wedding, huh.." Hayoung giggled.

"Stop it, Oh Hayoung." Joy cuts her immediately and went to the footage room, leaving them in the living room.

Hayoung just chuckled again and turned to Sungjae.

"Yah.. are you really?" Hayoung whispered.

Sungjae looked at her and turned to her. Hayoung chuckles.

"Actually, I'm really planning on proposing to her— Waahh!!" Hayoung squealed but suppressing it and stomped her feet on the floor while hugging a throw pillow tight.

"Shh.. keep it down. But not this time around, you know.." Sungjae whispered.

"Why? You've been dating her few months ago already." Hayoung mumbled.

"Exactly.. just few months still, and duh.. there's still so much going on. And I know.. she's worried about what's happening to her friends. I just didn't expect that Sinb would actually foresaw that." Sungjae said.

"And I still have to ask for her father's blessing. And as you can see, he's still in rage about me.. dating her daughter. He pointed a gun to me again when he knew that we're dating already. Gosh!" Sungjae mutters in distress while gripping his head.

"Do you think he'll approve?"

"The future says. Duh."

"I c-can't just rely on whatever they saw, noona. There are a lot of things that could happen. The future is one but right now, the present.. is another." He replied.

"What do you guys think the news have this time?" Joy suddenly walks in the living room. Both of them fixes their position. Hayoung smiled sheepishly to Joy. The girl just frowned while sitting beside Sungjae and turned on the tv. Sungjae secretly motioned his index finger near his lips to Hayoung. The girl just chuckled.

•••••

Upon arriving at the Haven, the girls immediately felt something odd. Yuju looked at Eunha and Umji and quickly went inside their house. She gasped with what welcomed her.

"What happened here?" Yerin mutters while looking at their house almost turned upside down.

All of their furnitures.. everything is ruined.

"Someone was here." Yuju mutters and immediately went inside their room. She sighed in relief when she sees the three urns of her father, mother and Jihoo are still intact.