Chapter 2 great responsibilty

Cookie's P.O.V

Me and Spider man in the training room.

"This is it" I said.

"The test to see if we can make it in the superhero big leagues" Spider man said.

"This exercise will gauge your efficiency against superior numbers, disabled all attacks you both have 60 seconds. FYI Captain America did it in 10" Fury said, AGAIN BRING UP CAP!!!!

Then a robot run up to Spider man and tries to hit him but he dodges and jumped on the wall.

For me and the robot tried to attack me, I just set him on fire....and the ready of my pare of robots....don't judge me I like setting thing on fire...

But when I looked at Spidey, *sigh* how did this happen....all of his robots were on top of him...I burst out laughing and snap a photo.

"This is more humiliating then then Parker family game night"  Spider man said and his upper body was hanging out...ah the memories

~flash back~

Me, aunt May, and Peter were playing a game, I was scarlet witch (one of my favorites), aunt May was the hulk, and Peter was this rock guy that I don't know the name off so don't at me.

Me and aunt May kick Peter's butt at the game.

Peter looked shocked.

"WHOO yeah, we got ya, it's our birthday, it's our birthday" Aunt May said dancing and throwing her controller over her shoulder and it hit Peter over the head.

Peter sighed.

"Just because I am a princess from another world doesn't mean I can't play video games" I said.

~flashback over~

Spider man punched a hole in a robot and began destroying all of his robots, I was just watching him.

Then a robot got him.

"How weak is this, I'm going to land on the superhero wall of fame for dying in ten minutes of joining S.H.I.E.L.D" Spider man said.

_________________________________________

Fury: I really thought he'll make it

Me: no he didn't...,trust me on this guys

_____________________________________

I blasted the Spider man's robot's arm setting Spider man free.

Then Spider man punch a hole in the robot's head.

And now some slime bombs got thrown at us.

I used my air powers to push them away making them blow up, and Spidey.....well isn't have the best of luck...I feel bad for him.

" S.H.I.E.L.D tuck put the web controller?" Spider man asked, as he was pressing his web shooter in a panic because 3-5 robots were running at him,

I just looked into the future to see he got this covered.

"Press the bottom one" I helped him out...I don't want him dead.

"Thanks, score" Spider man said as he lunch his webs at the bombs then threw them at the robots.

"Yeah!!!" Spider man cheers.

"Above you" I said, he looked up to see a robot head fall on top of him.

I just snapped a picture and laugh at him, I'm a great sister friend.