Chapter 6 Why I hate the gym

"Leap, forward leap. Flip" Said the Leaper, who was jumping on the side of a tall building, while me and Spider man are chasing him on the Mystic Spider cycle and yes i am driving again, because i don't trust Spider man at driving, at all "C'est bon, C'est magnifique!"

Wade, what the heck he just said? i think i forgot how to speak French (Deadpool: It's okay, it's beautiful! or something along those lines) thx (Deadpool: no problem)

~meanwhile somewhere else~ 3rd person

Dr. Ock was looking as one of his screens, watching the duo riding the Mystic Spider cycle, going after the jumping villain, "my employer will pay handsomely at the delivery of Spider man and Mystic Pink, Taskmaster"

the villain behind Dr. Ock glared a bit at the man in front of him, "a guy with four arms should be able to grab one bug and one....thing by himself, Octavius"

"yeah" Dr. Ock turned to face Taskmaster then walked somewhere else, "i don't get out much"

"their moves I could master, my powers cover that" Taskmaster said as he put his hand on the screen where the duo were still chasing the Leaper, and scan them "but the tech and magic makes it trickier, no wonder why your employer  is eager"

~back with your fav mage and Spider person~

"you suck-a-tude knows no bounds, Batroc!" Spider man said to our least fav person that might drank to much coffee, Spidey shot a web at him. We just made it to the roof, as Spider man got pulled off the cycle and slammed into a water tower the fell on the roof.

He was getting dragged around and git slammed into everything cuz his web was on Leape's ankle, when the Leaper went under a billiard, Spider man went face first into it.

I was just enjoying Spider man getting thrown around like a rag doll, KARMA FOR DRINKING MY COFFEE THIS MORNING!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Batroc the leaper, so off the radar. S.H.E.I.L.D doesn't have a real file on him

Spider man: what's to know?

Me and Spider man: he's French and he leaps

Me: anyways I'm letting my friend park the Mystic spider- cycle

Spider man: wait which fri-

________________________________________________________________________________

Spider man began slowly sliding down the billboard and the Leaper popped his head from under the billboard and said, "and the bug goes splat"

Leaper tried to make a run for it, but I just jumped onto his back and kept him there.

'Spider man, Mystic Pink' White tiger thought/said, appearing out of no where (Deadpool: Marvel powers), makes sense, 'Nick Fury says get back to S.H.I.E.L.D HQ for training'

'Just because he's the director of S.H.E.I.L.D doesn't mean he can boss me around' Spider man thought/said as he dangled from a web in front of her.

I raised my hand, 'ditto....I did not just do a Pokémon pun' (Deadpool: sure you didn't) 

'besides, Fury will be the first to say going solo on B-listers like Batroc is training' Spider man thought/said to our female tiger teammate.

'does to really count as solo if you and me are working together on this one?' I thought/asked, I didn't really need a answer to that.

'Pink...shut up and let me talk us out of it. Anyways don't be so official White tiger. When life gives you Batroc, make French toast' Spider man thought/said, i could tell he was smiling under his mask.