The Last Day of Summer

Third person P.O.V.

Everyone is joined at a bond fire. The Quarter Master has a spatula prostedic and is flipping bergers.

"Well campers, to end the summer let's go around and share our favorite memories!" David says gleefully, while lightly strumming his taped up guitar, "I'm going to miss you all so much!" He says tearing up. I roll my eyes.

The campers share story's. The only thing I can thinking of is parents day. I wanted to tell David how much it meant to me. I shook the idea from my head and sat down next to Neil and Nikki.

"Mine was when we found the platypus!" Nikki shouts shovlinlpg some food in her mouth.

It was my turn. "Well I think this whole summer was bull shit and a waist of time, i would have to say the least worst day would have to be... parents day. Haha nothing can beat that, right Neil?" Max says with a nudge. Neil makes a descusted face.

David gives a little smile to me, i turns away. We countinued untel nightfall.

"All right campers, it's time to hit the hay!" David says in a cheerful voice. Everyone heads to there assigned tents.

"Hey Max?" Neil says.
"Yeah." Max says snuggled up with Mr. Honeynuts.
"I'm gonna miss you when we leave camp tomorrow." He says.
"Well that was super gay." Max responds. Neil rolled his eyes and fell asleep.