the dance part 3

Max's POV
"I'm sorry, it was an accident. I walked into the wrong bathroom." I say trying to get out of her sharp nailed grip.
"What's going on?" I turn to see Neil and Jermy next to a few other kids.
"Neil, Tabii's-" I get cut off.
"What the fuck is going on?" Tabii walks out of the boys bathroom.
"Tabii? What are you-? Wait, who?" Neil starts to stumble over his words and as soon as I look back at Tabii I understand why.
We see a tall white boy with brown hair.
"Oh shit-Hey, sweetie." She says to Neil.
"She's cheating in you Neil!" I yell a bit to loudly.
Tabii looks over her shoulder, "Christen I told you to stay in the bathroom!" Tabii yips.
"Christian? Cheating?" Neil asks.
The blonde lady let's go of my arm, walks away but whispers something to Gwen.
"Tabii your cheating on me?" Neil asks walking towards her.
"What? No, of course not why would you think that?" She asks.
"Hey babe can I come out?" Christian says poking his head out of the bathroom.
"SHUT UP! Look Neil, I have no idea who this guy is." She says walking torwds him.
"We were just making out in the bathroom." Christian adds.
Neil gives Tabii a look.
"HE WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME!" she yells, which makes some more people crowed around.
Neil looks at the crowd around him, I can tell he's not handling it well.
"Your just like the rest of them..." He says in a hush.
His voice gets louder as he speaks, "I should have known you'd break my heart! I should have known you have never changed, you where always the same Flower Scout we all knew back at camp! I should have realized that you'll always be an ignorent fucking cunt!!" He yells.
"Holy shit." Gwen whispers.
"How dare you talk to my daughter that way!" We all look over to see the blonde lady standing next to Gwen, agein.
"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" Gwen yells.
"Oh shut the hell up and take you and your kid back to your own contrary!" She yells.
"The fuck did you just say to me, bitch?" Gwen fires back.
"You heard me! Everything was perfect before you and your unhealthy 'family' came to this school!" The blonde fires back.
"Unhealthy, what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Gwen asks.
"Your what? 30? Your kid is 15, do the math you got pregnant when you were still in school, not married but having some fling with the guy your rasing him with. If that doesn't scream unhealthy I don't know what does."she says with a roll of her eyes.
"First of all Max, my son, is adopted you closed minded asshole! Second that guy is my boyfriend! Also who the FUCK says it's your job to pick out the flaws of my life. I love my life, my son and my partner, and I wouldn't change anything!" Gwen yells.
"Oh yes, adoption makes things sooo much better." She says with a roll of her eyes. "If he really was meant to be in this contrary, his parents would have stuck around."
That immediately cuts right to the bone and I start to feel dizzy.
I look over to see Neil and Tabii still fighting, which puts a bad feeling in my gut.
I walk a bit closer to them.
"It's not my fault your never there!" Tabii yells.
"Ok, now your just making stuff up. When have I ever not been there for you?!" Neil yells back.
I turn back to see Gwen and the lady arguing and now-Candy?
"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell regaining my balance.
One by one everyone quiets down.
""I-i gotta take a piss." I move my leg to step forward but fall as everything goes black.