Bites

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
     "What do you think is up there?" Izzy asks. I stare at the huge circular pool that took up most of the room.
      "I don't-," before I got out the rest of my sentence she starts to climb the ladder.

IZZY POV
      I climbed the ladder and looked down. The water was at the brim, it was green and it smelled bad. "It's nothing," I shrug. "Just gross water," Suddenly my necklace comes loose and drops into the pool. "Shit!"
      "What is it?" Jace asks.
      "I dropped my necklace," I say as I try to look for it. I look up at Jace and see him with a look that said really Izzy? We have better things to do. "It's 400 dollars!" I exclaim. I sigh and take off my jacket. I kept my combat boots, jeans and Tank top on. I dive into the pool. The water was freezing. I looked around for my necklace. A small light caught my eye. I swim back up to get air and dive back down to grab it. I feel something move near me. Did Jace come into the pool? I look up and see a black scaley snout. Oh shit! It's an alligator! Or...a crocodile? God dammit what's the difference?! They can both kill you! I jerk up to the surface. The water stuck on my face. I yell at the top of my lungs. The alligators snout nudged me. It growled. I stare at him in absolute fear. It lunges at me and snaps it's mouth at me. I try to climb out from the edge of the pool.
"JACE!" I yell. Suddenly I feel a throbbing pain in my left calf. I look behind me and realize that my leg is inside of an alligators mouth. "HOLY SHIT! JACE!" I scream. My throat cracked at the end. I kick the alligators nose with my right leg. It let's go of my leg and I jump out of the pool. I land with a thud on the riggedy wooden floor. The air gets knocked out of me, making it hard to breath since I landed on my back.
"What the hell happened?" Jace asks as he looks down at me. I catch my breath and look up at the pool.
"I...I..." then all of a sudden I hear another thud. I look over and see the huge alligator that bit me. Jace's face turns white. The Alligator stares at us. Suddenly it lunges towards me. Jace quickly grabs my arm and yanks me out the door. "Ow! Ow ow ow!" I snap at him. Jace quickly swoops me off my feet and runs out of the apartment closing the door. He runs to the elevator. I kick the down button with my foot. The elevator quickly opens and Jace goes in. I was panting, tired from what had just happened. the elevator door opens, Jace carries me out the lobby and puts me on a bench outside. There was no one in the lobby so it was quite easy to walk out without being noticed.