Forbidden Kiss

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
GUESS WHO'S BACK BISH!
C'est moi!
I'm sorry I've been gone for....a big chunk of time but I haven't rlly had a break....anyways, now I'm back, for a lil bit at least, and I'll try to hopefully progress the story for you guys. Btw, i always accept ANY (and I mean ANY A-N-Y) ideas you might have, they may or may not be implemented into the story, or they might be adjusted/tweaked a little bit, you will get credit at the beginning of the story, and it will also spark my desire to write which will make me make time to write the story....Anyways that's about it, hope you like it,

KISSES 😘
IZZY POV
    I crutched my way towards the bench in Central Park. I'm supposed to meet Andrew here. Right now, I feel kind of stupid for accepting. It's dark, I'm still injured...and he's a jinx. I sit down, exhausted from having walked all the way from the subway. I put my crutches next to me and grab my phone.

ANDREW POV
      The street lamp light shined on her like a spotlight. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her black hair was curled in the most perfect way. She had two small pieces of hair in one of those miniature flower clips, I remember girls in elementary would wear them. She looked absolutely adorable with them. She also had a royal blue cropped leather jacket with a black tank top and leggings. I go up to her, my shadow appearing on the floor as I walked into the light. I sit down next to her.
       "Hey," i smile at her. She looks up at me and smiles back.
"So, what do you wanna do?" I sit down next to her and look at her.
"Well, I would say we could walk around...but I think that would just be cruel," I look down at her leg. She laughs a little.
"Well, we can still do that," Izzy grabs her crutches and stands up. "You coming?" She asks. I get up and walk next to her.  "So, why'd you wanna go out? I mean, it's been a while," Izzy asks. I look down at her black hair.
"Well, it had been a while...and I wanted to see you again...." Izzy snorts.
"See me again? Why?"
"Well, I actually liked you Izzy, I don't just go around making out with random girls," I tell her.
"You liked me?" Izzy asks.
"Yeah, I had a huge crush on you actually," I have, I have a huge crush on you.
"Oh....well, I remember liking you too, before," Izzy mumbles as she walks a little faster. I stop at the bridge, the street lamp shined on us like a spot light. I looked over at the street, there was a big traffic jam, the red lights lighting up the freeway.
"Remember when we got ice cream?" I tell Izzy as I stare at the lights. I could feel Izzy look at me.
"Um...yeah? I think I shoved the ice cream into your face, I got ice cream all over your mouth," Izzy giggles.
"And then I kissed you..."
"Yeah, you did," a small smile stretches out my lips as I turn to look at Izzy.
"That was my first kiss," I tell her. Izzy's face changes from Nostalgia to shock.
"Oh, um, Andrew, I-," before she could finish her sentence I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her. Izzy doesn't kiss back, but she doesn't pull away. She pulls away and looks at me. "Andrew....I have a boyfriend," she whispers. My eyes snap open only to see her brown eyes, filled with guilt and fear.
"What? Since when?" I ask as I quickly let go of her.
"Not too long? Maybe two weeks? Three weeks? I don't know," She says.