Video

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
      I felt sick, absolutely sick. I have a half sibling....I have a half sibling! Is the father the man in the picture? Oh my God! I get up and pace around my room. I go back to the computer and look at the next image, except this wasn't an image...it was a video. I clicked the play button and watched intently.

      My mother had her red hair in a long braid. She had a black leather Jacket and a red circle on her neck. "Hey, Jocelyn, Jocelyn," the man holding the camera says. My mother turns to look at the camera.
      "What?" She asks annoyed. She was in a kitchen I didn't recognize. It was old and had groceries, documents and other things on it. The walls were a grayish pink with green tiles. A steel Samsung refrigerator shined behind my mother.
       "What do you want to name the baby?" The man behind the camera asks. My mother frowns at him.
        "Turn it off, Mike," my mom grumbles. Mike puts the camera down on the counter. He clicked a random button. I guess he thought the camera was off.
        "No, seriously ....what do you want to name it," Mike asks.
     "Nothing....listen Mike, Valentine wants me back, and I love him...we're not even involved!" My mother whines. "It was a stupid one night thing and I wish I never did it....I'm getting rid of this tomorrow, I already have an appointment," my mother says. Mike looked heartbroken.
"What? No! That's my child too! Jocelyn...you can't do this," Mike begs as he grabs my mother's wrist.
"Well I don't want it!" My mom exclaims as she breaks away from Mike.
"I do! So, if you want you can just give it to me when it's born, you won't have to be a part of it...but I want to," Mike says. My mother stares at mike for about five seconds.
"And go through pregnancy? No way," my mother says with a cold laugh. Mike grabs my mother's wrists.
           "You can't kill it Jocelyn!" He yells. "If you do I'll tell Valentine about us..." he threatens.
"You can't do that..."My mother says, she seemed afraid, she was frowning at Mike.
"I can and I will! I'm not letting you kill my child," Mike growls.
"Fine." My mother says simply. "I'll keep the baby....but you have to lower your fuck boy testosterone level," My mother growls as she walks out of the frame. A strong door slam was faintly heads. The video then ends. I close my laptop and stand up. I grab a purse from my closet and put my laptop inside it. I grab my small bottle of pepper spray disguised as body spray. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and grab a few kitchen knives, not enough for my mother to notice. Then again, I wouldn't be gone for too long. I grab my bag and walk out the door.