Chapter nine: Car Rides

Maya's POV.

It turned out that the Ambassadors party was like two hours away.

So it was just Bradley and I, due to the fact that Mr. Pierce had gotten out of the limo before it started and ordered another one. I didn't understand why, there was plenty of space.

Bradley said something about how he wanted to give a true businessman impression and that getting out of the car followed by two kids wasn't business like at all.

"So, I have to admit I didn't expect hair and make up to go so well" he smiled

"Well thanks, I like your tux"

"That's the best you can come up with?!" He laughed

"I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous" I said

"Well everything is going to be alright, come here" he said and I leaned closer to him to then rest my head in his shoulder, he put his arms around me and started touching my hair carefully so that the work of the hair dresser wasn't screwed up.

"You can sleep if you want, just don't ruin the hair and the make up because my dad would be pissed" he smiled and I nodded, but neither of us slept.

We stayed in that position for almost an hour, I was looking at the stars through the window, and he was looking either at a lost spot or at me.

It felt so right, but I knew it wasn't. Anyway, it's not like I was about to see Lucas.

Lucas's POV.

"Three hours away mom?" I asked

"It's not that bad! Look, we have a driver!" She said

"Yeah whatever" I said

"Come on boy! I bet there will be people your age!" My dad said, his palms were sweaty

"Maybe" I said and smiled to make him feel better.

I eventually fell asleep.

"Wakie wakie, we're here!" Mom said

I got up and looked outside, golden stuff and limos all around. Wow.

Maya's POV.

"We're here" the driver said

"Caitlin?" Bradley asked

"Yeah let's go" he grabbed my hand and I felt something weird, beautiful but weird.

He looked at me and smiled and we got out of the car.

Lucas's POV.

While looking through the window, a limo stopped at the door and two people that seemed about my age got out of it. ( I only saw their backs ).

A girl and a boy. They were holding hands.

She was wearing a tight sparkling short purple dress and he was wearing a tux that seemed to be more expensive than my house.

Ugh rich kids. This is going to be a long long night. I thought and got out of the car.

•••

1k here and 10k in truth or dare?! GUYS YOU'RE AMAZING!

So.. Next chapter will be the party!!

Vote&Comment