40

Omniscient

1 week later

Milana hadn't talked to Stokeley since that day but since she was still healing and her mom had to work and she didn't want to leave Mika there alone, she called Stokeley over. She still didn't know that her daughter and Stokeley weren't speaking at the moment so she seen no harm in what she did.

"Mom he's probably busy, I'll be okay by myself" Mila tried to convince her mom so that she wouldn't be left alone with her soon to be ex.

"He's not Mila, he already agreed to come" her mom told her before something clicked in her head.

"Why don't you want him to come so bad?" She asked her, folding her arms and leaning on one leg.

"I do want him to come Ma, I just don't want to feel like I'm bothering him" she quickly lied and her mother slowly nodded before walking away.

"He'll be here in a couple minutes, now bye baby I have to go to work" she told her before kissing her forehead and leaving.

When Mila heard the door slam she screamed in her pillow because she knew Stokes was coming and there was nothing she could do.

She played her music and laid back to enjoy the quiet air of the house but it only lasted for a little before she heard the front door open and close.

She sucked her teeth and limped over to her bed room door before trying to close it but the action was stopped by Stokes foot.

"Just talk to me" he spoke in a soft voice behind her door making her sigh as her heart started to thump harder for him.

She couldn't hold her love for him.

She let go and moved away from the door so he could open it all the way. She limped to her bed without saying a word to him and sat down, turning her tv on.

Stokeley sat really close to her and laid his head on her lap, letting her touch his nappy hair.

"I'm sorry" he apologized to her but she didnt really care for his apology.

It wasnt going to change anything, the baby was still coming and he still cheated. She stayed quiet and kept her fingers in his hair as her heart began to race from the hurt she was being put through right now.

She didnt want Stokeley on her anymore because it was his fault so she pushed him off "I dont forgive you Stokeley" she told him, beginning to cry.

"This isn't okay! This isn't something you can just say sorrry for!" She yelled at him.

He sat up and looked at her, trying to grab her hands to bring her closer to him but she didn't budge.

"Get out Stokeley!" She yelled at him, snatching her hands away from him.

"I'm not going anywhere Milana and you know that, even if I do leave from out your house I won't go anywhere" he told her, standing up and towering over her.

She let her head fall, knowing that he was right before she let her rage completely take over, thinking about the whole situation.

She punched him, as hard as she could in his chest which surprised him. It felt like a punch he'd get during play fighting with Jahseh which still hurt.

He thought she'd stop after he took that punch but she didn't and continued to spur punches on to him. When they started to hurt too much he gripped her wrist and pulled her into him.

"Stop fucking hitting me" he told her while she wiggled in his arms.

She was hurting herself by doing this, knowing her legs and torso were still weak from her bullet wounds she was doing way too much movement.

"Get off" she whimpered as she began to feel the pain because her adrenaline was running down.

"Mila I'm sorry, I can't take back the past though and you know that, I don't want you hurting because of me though you have to forgive me, please. The baby probably isn't min-" she cut him off before she could finish.

"It's not about the fact of if the baby is yours or not, it's the fact that you did it Stokeley! Why would you do that to me?! I know you Stokeley! You drink Hennessy all the time there is no way you being drunk made you do that!" She yelled before she began to punch him again since he had dropped her hands.

Not thinking about the boys thin body getting hurt from the rough punches to his visible ribs.

"Stop hitting me!" He finally yelled at her, forcing her body on to the bed which wouldn't help with her pain.

She didn't care though and sat herself up by her elbows and grabbed his hair tightly in one hand making him yelp.

"Fuck Mila get off" he mumbled, trying to grab her hand but she bit his so he wouldn't.

He finally got his head away and pulled himself up "abuse isn't the answer" he told her, holding her hands down.

She wasn't in a laughing mood though and just glared at him "It is when you fucking cheated on me!" She yelled at him.

He sighed and got off of her, tired from all the fighting.

It was quiet for awhile before her sobbing could be heard "I was going to tell you she could have you but no one can have you! You are stuck with me Stokeley and only me! No one else can have you!" She yelled while she stayed in her position with tears running down her face.

Stokeley moved from his spot on the floor and beside her on the bed.

"You done?" He asked her, wiping away her tears.

She rolled over into his chest and cried more, she didn't understand why she couldn't just be mad at him and hate him for awhile, she couldn't stop loving him.

Update

9/22/2019

9/22/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕