Kellergeschoß

By the time the manor is within sight, his form had shrunk roughly five thousand feet. He was dragging his paws, running low on energy to maintain this form for much longer.

The front doors were wide open and the remnants of a holding spell stained the ground. The kind that was weak enough to only hold in impermanently marked humans. He passed through it easily, the magic in the air felt like taking a gulp of fresh air. One paw came down to crush a fancy car parked in front as she stared down at the mansion. Flug's scent led inside, which meant he would have to go in as well.

Normally, he would shift back into his usual form and walk through as normal, but he felt if he even attempted to alter anything but he size he would collapse immediately. So, he shrunk himself small enough to fit through the doorway and continued inside. There were dozens of conflicting smells. Several different humans, Tšernobog's, and Flug's.

There's blood on the ground in the entrance, Tšernobog's and Flug's.

A growl rips through him and his creates a considerable hole in the wall and sends the front door flying. His human's scent leads upstairs, it's laced with panic. Once at the top it moves to two different rooms. One the demon blood goes into, another a half opened bedroom. He follows the blood first. The room is filled with pheromones of a demon intending to mark and mate.

With a snarl that shook the floor, he backed from the room and into the bedroom. It was filled with Flug's familiar scent. As he nudged the door with it's snout it brushed over him, relaxing his muscles and building rage. The more he focused he could sense Tšernobog's pheromones. And the anger returned tenfold.

Several tendrils lash from his body and destroyed the furniture and tore through the walls. Something rattles loudly and hits the floor with a thud. He stops and looks over to a large padlock and chain on the floor. He pads over to the destruction and nudges the broken wood off from atop something peculiar.

"Breaking news!" Dementia vaults over the back of the couch, nearly falling off the cushion before she grabbed onto the arm. On the screen was a nicely dressed woman with a pen in between her index and middle finger. She gives the camera a barely contained excited look. "A live broadcast from a small bar in Germany. It appears there was a fight of sorts between two unknown creatures."

5.0.5's interest is piqued at that information and leaves dusting to stand beside the couch. A small box appears at the top left of the screen as the woman adjusts herself in her seat. "The attack happened late in the afternoon. Witness reports of a tall man in a top hat and monocle entering before the smaller creature attacked. We have the live footage, take a look." She says and motions vaguely towards the left side.

As the video begins to play Dementia springs to her feet, her heels making her wobble slightly on the cushions. 5.0.5 seems to reach the same conclusion as he turns to her.

"That has to be him!" She says and jumps from the couch before kneeling in front of the screen.They watch as BlackHat rip the other demon's head and particle spine from his body. The video suddenly disappears, replaced by the woman's face. With a growl she jabs a finger on the power button. 5.0.5 is still in his place when Dementia turns to face him, her face pink with anger. She stands, shoes helping her reach eye level with the bear.

"They're going around without us! They totally ditched the convention to have fun!" She hisses and swipes up the TV remote to launch it across the room. 5.0.5 makes a panic noise and wrestles it from her hand. She pauses at the bear's garbled words.