Chapter 21

Dong-Min

write about a time where Jeong-Hui asked Dong-Min to go somewhere and someone told Dong-Min it was a date. So he searches up for date places and decides on a cat cafe. He ends up not liking it that much, but Jeong-Hui loves it.

"Dong-Min you should take me out somewhere," Jeong-Hui told in the middle of studying. 

Since tests were happening in a few weeks Jeong-Hui and I decided to study early in the library. It had been a few hours of us studying and we were the only ones there aside from a kid next to us.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked Jeong-Hui.

"I don't know but I need to go now. Bye, see you later!" Jeong-Hui got up from her seat grabbing her things and heading home.

"Bye!" I waved goodbye to her.

Earlier I told her I was going to stay until the library closed at 9 pm but Jeong-Hui didn't want to stay late so she left. It was only a few seconds after Jeong-Hui left out the door of the library when a kid came sliding onto the seat in front of me.

"So, you and Jeong-Hui. Huh?" the kid said to me.

"Wait, who are you?" I asked him.

"My name is Park Ji Yoo, nice to meet you!" I bowed reaching out my arm to shake it.

"My name is Dong-Min," I bowed confused, shaking her arm.

"I know! I know about everyone!" she pulled out a clipboard and clicked her pen getting ready to write.

"So what do you what?" I asked her still confused about why she was even sitting in front of me.

"I have a list of guys Jeong-Hui can date and you're number one, be glad. Out of all the males she picked you, she practically asked you to ask her out on a date."

"What are you talking about?"

"She asked you on a date now all you have to do is make it good." 

"Why are you telling me all about this?"

"Because I am the school's cupid and I help all," she stood up, "Just keep what I said in mind." She turned around and walked outside the library.

"What do I wear!" I looked at my closet making it a mess. There were clothes and sweaters everywhere. Only yesterday was I freaking out on where to take her and now I was freaking out on what to wear. 

I had a lot of clothes and yet I couldn't find anything to wear whether the outfit was too simple or too fancy. After 1 hour of picking out an outfit, I decided on a long cream coat, a black turtleneck sweater, black jeans, brown shoes, and a silver watch. 

I walked to Jeong-Hui's house, it was currently winter so the trees didn't have any leaves but there were kids still jumping and playing around. No matter how many times I wanted to her house, I still can't get over just how cheerful her neighborhood, there were always kids playing, families laughing, and dogs running.

I finally found my way in front of Jeong-Hui's door-knocking after waiting for 4 seconds the door was opened by a̶ ̶g̶o̶d̶d̶e̶s̶s̶ Jeong-Hui. She wore a gray skirt, a white turtle-neck sweater, a black crossbody bag, black ankle socks, and black leather preppy shoes.

"Oh hey," Jeong-Hui said smiling.

"Hi," I replied not being able to talk because of the stress. This girl... likes me?

"So where did you decide to go?" She asked me locking the door behind her.

"A cat cafe."

"Really," she gasped, "I've never been to one before."

"Me too, I was hoping to experience it with you," I smiled at her my cheeks heating up a bit.

"Okay then let's go," she said grabbing my arm pulling me to the location.

"Okay..." I said looking at her silky black hair blowing in the wind.

She turned around and smiled at me with her plump lips and rosy cheeks. Her eyes squinted in happiness and her hand pulled me towards her. 

Wow.

*^*

When did I start thinking this way and when did Jeong-Hui become this beautiful?

I sat next Jeong-Hui looking at her long eyelashes and rosy lips. A smile magically appeared on my face just looking at her beautiful face and laughter magically erupted from my mouth just hearing her jokes.

"Dong-Min! Do you see the new fat cat?" Jeong-Hui yelled. 

I looked at where she was pointing at, "It's cute."

"Look!" she grabbed the cat shoving it in my face.

I looked at how Jeong-Hui looked at she held the cat, her eyes were shining and she had a wide smile. "Adorable."

"I know right," she put the cat on my lap. I looked at the chubby cat with a white underbelly and a gray face and back. 

"Look at the little Munchkin!" Jeong-Hui yelled. The cat purred as I stroked its fur, cuddling against my stomach.

"Munchkin?" As cute she looked like when she said that, it was weird to see her say such an uncommon word.

"That cat is a Munchkin. Like the bred?" she questioned herself for a second.

"You can tell cat breeds apart from each other?" I asked shocked.

"Of course not, it says on her collar," she pointed at the fish-shaped name tag.

I picked the cat up looking at the name tag which did say the cat's name, Munchy and its breed, a Munchkin. "Wow, I didn't even notice it before."

"Of course you didn't," Jeong-Hui laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I put the cat on the floor ready to playfully fight with her.

"Excuse me," a waitress mumbled.

"Yes?" Jeong-Hui turned her attention to the young female waitress.

"Here are your drinks and here is a tiny cup for any cat of your choice."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." The waitress left our drinks on the small table in front of us.

"So what cat do you want to give this drink to?" Jeong-Hui asked me.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" I playfully told her tickling her.

"Hah! Sucks for you I'm not ticklish!" Jeong-Hui yelled proud of herself.

"Damn it!" I laughed along with her. God did I miss her so much.

*^*

I just had three tests for the past weeks, my birthday was September 27 and I had school that day. On the same day, the band teacher's wife and my friend's mother was reported dead from her mission in Africa. My birthday turned out fun because I was with some friends and I didn't have tests but it was sad because my friend's mother just died. Aside from that, I have lots of work so I might update longer than usually.

Also, I recently got the All Light album, I know really late but I'm broke so it took a while, and I'm the happiest person alive. Since it's my first album, it still hasn't set in that, holy shit I have an Astro album, so I'm so happy but not in the same time.

Anyways Stan Talent, Stan Astro, have a great week! Thanks for reading! Cya! <3