Staying strong

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry it took me so long to update this story. Therefore, you will have two new chapters tonight instead of one. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment if you liked it or maybe didn't. I would like to know if you like where the story is headed. I hope it is not too boring but we need to have some dialogues to bring the story forward.

Xoxo, M.

--------

Sanem POV

I have my flaws as well, I need to work on a few things myself but I really think we can achieve it if we work together. We need to be there for each other and be open about anything. It doesn't matter how bad it is. These past days have shown me that I need to put my life into my own hands. I need to figure out what I really want. And I want to do that together with you."

I started getting a bit nervous and moved from one foot to the other and he noticed it right away.

"Bebek what is it? You can tell me anything. Be honest with me, please."

I took my courage and started "There is one more thing Can...Can I really think we need to go further in our relationship. As I said before, I don't have any experience but I have a longing for you. I want to experience everything with you. And I don't want to wait any longer. I am ready and I know you are as well. I don't know where I got this courage from but this is really not an easy topic for me. I never felt what I felt a few minutes ago. I am excited and afraid at the same time but I know I have you by my side. And I want to experience all of it, with you. I don't want to wait any longer do you understand me?
I want to enjoy our relationship and I don't want to stop touching you because I think we are going too fast. I want to do as I feel, do you understand what I want to tell you?
It is time for me to grow as a woman, not just career wise but also sexually. And I can't imagine to go further in this adventure with anyone else then you. But you need to promise me that this is not a game for you. I need to count on you.

Can I count on you, Can? If I can't, there is no point in us trying in the first place." I said firmly as I waited for his answer.

"Sanem. You are not a game for me. This, what we have is not a game. It is all I have ever wanted and I will spend the rest of my life proving it to you. You are all I want and you can count on me 100%. We will both grow together, I promise you this."

He searched for something in his right jeans pocket and I saw him taking out the amber necklace.

"I told you before, this was meant for us. No one else. I can't describe to you what it made me feel when I saw it. It belongs to the only woman I have ever loved and all I want is to be connected with her again. Would you please take it back and never ever return it to me?"

I smiled and nodded at him. I removed my hair and gave him a sign to put the necklace back on me.
He didn't hesitate even for a second before putting it back on, happy that I have accepted it again.

"Now it is where it belongs. I can't describe how much I love you. Let's never part again bebek, promise me?" He says and kisses me again.

"I never want to be apart from you ever again."

He hugged me so tight that I had difficulties to breathe.

"Canim. There are some people who can't wait to see you. I already texted your mother that I found you and they are awaiting us. Believe me I would like to stay alone with you for the rest of the night and every single day after that but I think your parents would really like to see that you are ok."

"I know the way I left wasn't right but I didn't know what else to do. They are probably really mad at me but I need to talk to them. You are right, let's head back. Not sure if I will be grounded from tonight but I had a really good time here with you."