Movie Night/ Slye Winters

AN- Here it is. The new chapter.
ENJOY

*NICKS POV*

I guess it wasn't a shock when Judy told me that Jack was going to join us in our traditional Saterday movie night. It was something me and her started about a week after the missing mammals case.

Over time, me and Jack became friends. I almost feel dumb for ever doubting him, but, to be fair, it wouldnt be the first time I was wrong about a mammal. I was wrong about Judy, and that was the biggest mistake of my life, and i swore to myself i would never misjudge a mammal again.

Perhaps my reasoning for not trusting Jack was just an instinct. I mean, I love Judy. At one time, in a romantic way, but ever sense she started seeing Jack, I have been trying to not think of her like that, so, instead, I treat her like the sister I never had, and that has been working for me.

I look at the time and see that it is already nearing six o'clock, so Jack and Judy should be here soon. I get the popcorn and other snacks ready so when they arrive we can begin. It was my turn to pick the movie of the night, and sense I knew Jack was going to join us, I chose a movie to test if we could truly be friends or not.

Just as the microwave started making a loud beeping noise to signal that the popcorn was done, a knock came to the door.
###
*GENERAL POV*

Nick opened the door to see Judy and Jack giggling together, which would have made Nick a little jealous a week ago, but at this point, he just thought it was cute," Hello, my guests. Please, come in. Make yourselves at home."

"Thank you," the British rabbit said with a smile," This is a nice apartment. Nicer than mine."

Judy chuckled," Yeah. I have the worst apartment in this group."

"Nothing to be ashamed of, Carrots," Nick stated with a grin," So, the movie of the night, I guess you could say, is Jack's initiation. For if he does not love this movie, he is not allowed into my friend group."

"Hit me," Jack smiled.

Nick pulled out the movie 'Spider-Ram' and smiled.

"Nick is a HUGE nerd," Judy whispered to her boyfriend just loud enough for Nick to hear.

"Carrots, superhero movies are the base of this world. I mean, you like these movies."

"Nick, I like ANY movie."

"Whatever," Nick said with a chuckle," Let us begin."
###
"That movie was splended," Jack said with a smile as the credits rolled,"We have to continue the series."

"There is always next week," Nick said with a wink.

The movie went by well. Nick had to stop himself from sighing when Judy and Jack had gotten a little flirty, cuddling together on the couch beside Nick.

"I guess we can do that," Judy smiled," Well, partner, it's been fun but I have to get home."

"Alright, Carrots. Drive safe now."

Judy smiled to the fox," I always am, Nick. Jack, darling, you going home too?"

"I'll leave later, love. Me and Nick havent had time to hang out together."

"That's fine with me," the fox said," But, my buddy, Finnick is gonna drop by soon."

"I'd like to meet him then," the rabbit said in his British tone," Any friend of yours is a friend of mine."

"Alright then," Judy said," Its good to see my males getting along. I'll text you when I'm home."

"Sounds god," Jack said.

With that, Judy left and Nick went into the kitchen," You want a beer?"

"I'd love one," Jack said with a grin," but I cant drink too much. I gotta drive home later after all."

Nick nodded his head and came back with the two beers," So, you and Judy are really making a cute couple."

"Thanks," Jack smiled," She is a pretty amazing mammal, but I guess you already knew that."

The door then opened, and Finnick entered the apartment," I brought a parasite," the small fox said.

Nick was confused, until a white vixen entered. Nick had never met her, or seen her before," Who is this?"

"Its my cousins sister," Finnick said.

"My name is Skye," the vixen said with a smile," I just moved here, and Finnick was showing me around Zootopia."

"Cool," Nicl said.

Finnick then noticed Jacl, who he had not met yet and said," Nick...I thought you were straight?"

"What?" The fox said. He then noticed his friend looking at Jack," Oh, no. Finnick, this is Jack. Judy's boyfriend."

"You're with your female partners boyfriend!?!? What the hell, Nick?!?!"

"Finnick we are just hanging out. Judy left earlier."

"Hes fuckin with you," Jack chuckled.

Nick groaned and said," You know what, I'm tired. Skye, it was Nice to meet you. Finnick, thanks for stopping by. Jack, I'll see you monday."

Everyone then left the fox's apartment and Nick layed down on his bed. Within moments, Nick was asleep.
###
"That fox was cute," Skye said as Finnick drove her back to his apartment where she would be staying till she found her own place," Is he available?"

Finnick sgrugged," Well, sense officer Fluff is with that Jacl guy, I guess he is."

"Fluff?" Skye said questionably.

"Judy," Finnick said," She and Nick are partners at the ZPD and there was a while when he had a think for her, but I guess Jack beat him to it."

"Well," the vixen smiled," Perhaps he would go out with me. I mean, I know we just met but...he seems nice."

Finnick chuckled," Hey, I'm just helping you get on your feet. What you do with your life is you."

Skye nodded her head," I guess I could give it a shot."

AN- Was it good? I hope so. Anyway, I will try to get the next chapter up soon. But, till then.....
                                          Toodles.