Truth//END

AN- HOLY SHIT!!! Oh, you havent read the chapter yet? Sorry. Carry on then.
Enjoy

Jack thought about Sky alot. Truth he told, he didnt know why he had these feelings for the arctic vixen that seemed to burn brighter than what he felt for Judy.

On many occasions, he would say he was wrong for these thoughts, and he needed to be loyal to his girlfriend, but his heart kept telling him what he was feeling for Sky was...right. He did want to be with Sky. He just didnt want to hurt Judy. After all she had been through with losing Nick...he didnt think she could handle losing him too.

It was Judy's idea for him to check on Sly. After what happened that night, Judy didnt think Sky would want to see her, but Judy was worried about her. She knew the arctic vixen was probably hurt, and after they had just become such good friends, she didn't want to ruin that.

Jack had showed up to Finnicks house, knocking on the door only for Sly to answer it," Where is Finnick?" The rabbit said in his British tone.

"He went out," Sky answered," What do you want?"

"Judy asked me to see you. Shes worried about you, and think you hate her for what Nick did."

Sly shook her head," I'm putting all of that in the past. What happened wasnt her fault."

Jack nodded," Can I come in?"

Sky allowed him into the house and they sat down together on the couch," So, what did you want to talk about?"

Jack sighed. He didnt know what to say, and honestly, he didnt know WHY he was going to say it, but it was something he needed to get off his chest," You know....I think I can understand why Nick did what he did."

Sky nodded her head," So do I. Finnick told me day one how Nick felt about her....I guess I should have listened harder."

"I love Judy," Jack said," But...I feel like me and her are not ment to be."

"What do you mean?" Sky asked.

"I love....someone else. I just...I dont know how to tell her the truth without breaking her heart."

"I dont want to see Judy get hurt either, Jack, but, though Nick couldn't do the same, you need to be honest with her. Dont hide it."

Jack nodded his head," And what if I do tell her the truth, and this other female doesnt have the same feelings for me?"

Sky chuckled and said," You are a handsome buck with a beautiful voice. Any bunny would fall head over heels for you."

"I'm not in love with a bunny," Jack said, now looking at Sly from the corner of his eye.

"Oh," Sky said, blushing as the realization hit her that Jack was in love with HER.

"Yeah," Jack said," Its just...when I'm around you.....you make me feel different. You make me feel like a better mammal. Like, no matter what hell gets brought to me in a single day, I can look into your eyes and itll get better. As I said, I love Judy, but...my heart keeps telling me she is the wrong female for me."

Sky looked down," Jack....I need some time to think about this. You need to understand, its alot to take in."

"I do understand," Jack said, standing up," I'll tell Judy the truth. Try to save her the heartbreak Nick caused you."

Sky then spoke again," Wether or not she wants to believe it....I think Judy might be in love with Nick too."

Jack frowned a little as he said," I have known that for a while. Judy wears her heart on her sleeve after all."