chapter 4

Next Day (college).                                        Amritha is sitting in chemistry period.....

                                        Amritha is sitting in chemistry period

looking at the board...where student's have drawn a girls and boy kissing and with caption"popular and wanna be"the lecture came and didn't bother to erase that lame drawing........ since prabhas Amritha kiss the news was spread all over the college like a viral....... amritha was thinking about the kiss and prabhas word when teacher interrupts....................................!   Teacher:ms.amritha ...... will please share ur thoughts with the class............ 
Amritha:umm......I sorry..........................! 
Classmate: amritha is thinking about the kiss... before amritha could say a word college bimbos started talking...! Bimbo:

prabhas Chakravarthy kissed her accidentally and she things it's serious what a loser everyone started laughing and neha gives amritha a sympathy smiles

Teacher: that's enough i don't wanna know who kissed whom. It's better to concentrate on study..............................! Amritha:(in mind) before friday......no one knew me.... and after the kiss im the hot topic..... and prabhas have publically announced me as his girlfriend...........! the class ended while amritha was lost...... amritha was walking when she here rumours that prabhas slipped and his lip touched amritha. that rahul was bullying amritha so prabhas became her saviour and amritha kissed him as a thank u.... and the most funny rumor was that i threatened to kiss her or she will kill him.......................................!