chapter 10

After showing the painting he come and sat next to amritha..............he

kept at amritha

kept at amritha.....as the ball rang amritha started packing..... when a prabhas's husky voice interrupts......
Pra:i need to talk to you......
Am:I don't.....(mind) yeah keep...it short and simple....
Pra: Amritha stop doing this.....
Am:u stop whatever u doing (looks at his eye and her eye fell on his hand wound)

Pra:(notices her stare at the wound and holds her left hand tightly) please amritha

Pra:(notices her stare at the wound and holds her left hand tightly) please amritha.... amritha tried to free herself... from his hand but was careful his wounded hand doesn't hurt.... the teacher voice made prabhas leave her hand and she quickly left the class... Amritha ran quickly out and prabhas was behind her... she fell happy as she was far away from him but her happiness didn't last when prabhas pulled her by waist inside a class... and closes the door.......

Am: what are u doing.....
Pra:(serious) i wanna talk to u.....
Am: not now let's talk later....

Amritha passed his way was gonna open when prabhas pinned her on the door... and her hand beside her hand.. his face were continents away....... and not letting amritha move.....
Pra: please amritha....
Am: what.....
Pra: why are u angry with me..... what did i do...
Am: prabhas stop it.
Pra: not until u give my answer.............(tight grip harder)
Am: please leave ur hurting me
Pra:(loosen the grip) i want the answer
Am:I want answers too prabhas.........u didn't gave me any so i don't give ur answers.....
Pra: why is it so important to knw them..... why can't u just let it be......the way it was.....
Am: most of the guys don't go kissing random girls and asking to be there girlfriend.....it doesn't make sense......... why the hell me....
Pra: why not u....(

(