Chapter 20

After college
Am: Kartik i bought u food...........mom made it for u specially....
Kar:omg i love her so much tell her thanks.....
Am:

(fake hurt)hey what abt me............i made such effort to bring it here.....
Kar:(chuckles)here(pulls amritha colder a by waist and give her lips a peck)i love u more ok....
Am:(taken back) Kartik...it's alright....... i need to tell u...
Kar:(trucks a hair strand behind her ears)u look beautiful....come sit...
Am:i have to
Kar: what have u done to me ammu
Am:huh
Kar:i haven't met u for an hour and it felt like ages i missed u............(coming closer)
Am: Kartik....

(coming closer)Am: Kartik

Amritha moved back....she was almost lying on the couch..... Kartik placed his lip on her and started kissing her made her lay on the couch properly and came over as Kartik had pressed her in a fixed position with his body giving her pain....his kiss became fast and hungry....Kartik started moving toward her neck and untangled her scarf and sees the mark as amritha shouted him to stop
Am: Kartik stop.....
Kar:how did u got that.....
Am: Kartik i tried....
Kar:(angry and holds her arms tightly) answer me amritha
Am:let go Kartik let me explain.....
Kar:(hurt)u had sex with Prabhas
Am:no i didn't....
Kar:than how did u got those...
Am: Kartik listen.....
Kar:f*ck it amritha... that guy is pissing me off....for god sake...how can he do that.....he don't knw what i can do
Am:kar......
Kartik trashed amritha on the couch and start kissing forcefully he slid his hand under amritha's shirt and dugged a nail on her back...giving her pain...amritha tried to push him but he started biting the other side of the neck hurting her.amritha somehow push him off and stood in safe distance....
Am: Kartik (slap)
Kar: what didn't i match upto the level he did....
Am: Kartik it's over......i don't love u....... stop forcing urself one me....
Kar:ammu....u do love me.............u just haven't realise it....
Am: stop it.....if i loved u i would knw..... but i don't....i want to be out of this relationship.....which i never wanted to be in
Kar:(angry)no u can't leave me like that.....
Am:I can do that.....and im gonna do it right now.......
Amritha turned and walked two step and heard scattering sound....she turns and sees karthik throwing things
Kar: leave me.....like everyone like my mom,dad....now u.........i loved u and ur going after that playboy.......
Am: Kartik we are  still friends.....
Amritha followed Kartik to the kitchen and see him holding a knife infront of his wrist.......
Am: what are u doing.....
Kar:u can't leave me...............i won't let everyone leave me....tell me u won't leave me.....
Am: Kartik put that thing away...have u gone crazy...throw it away....ur gonna get hurt....
Kar:u can't leave me......
Before amritha could blink Kartik cut his wrist...........amritha ran toward an threw the knife......
Am: Kartik...omg what have u done....
Kar: tell me u won't leave me ammu....i love u alot please i don't wanna be alone.....
Am:(in mind) i can only say one thing now.....(to Kartik) Kartik....yes....i will be ur girlfriend....i won't leave u....just stay with me...stay awake....
Kartik smiled at amritha and get unconscious on amritha's lap...

(Amritha's prov)
After that horrible nightmare i couldn't sleep..................Kartik was hospitalized....police interrogated me.. mom scold me for everything..........she keep taunting me which make me more weak.....when Kartik woke up police took his statement.... karthik tried to talk to me but i always make a excuse and leave......every night i cry non stop.....mom's taunt sometime make me feel to suicide...it have been three days...im sitting on near Kartik he is sleeping due to weakness....neha came and took me out of the word....
Neha:go home and rest....
Am:when mom come i will go....
Ne:

 don't listen to him

don't listen to him....don't be his gf..
Am: stay quite he might hear.........
Ne:he is asleep............don't so this to urself.....
A

m:stop it....
Ne: shut up...he is not psycho...he is depressed.....
Ne:ur not the only one who cares i do too....he need support, love and u can't love him cause...u love Prabhas.....
Am: atleast i can be with him............i promised him i won't ever leave him... i will be his gf....so let me do it....i want this over.....i wish i never met prabhas
Ne:oh ammu............go home and rest u need sleep....u haven't slept for two days.....
Am:it's my fault.........i should never let Prabhas kiss me.....
Ne:shh....it's not ur fault....atleast go home a freshen up till than i will be here....i promise
Amritha nodded a yes and lef home..... she freshen up and laid on the bed and cried..............until the darkness overcome her and she fall asleep....

Precap:haha as i will tell u......keep dreaming.....haha evil me😈😈

This is the end of another part hope u like it....please comment and tell me ur view...........silent readers too comment....
To know the rest stay tune with #seprationoflove.

Love u all ❤️❤️
Thank you all 🙏🏼🙏🏼