chapter 5

Recap: prabhas Amritha kiss..... prabhas Amritha hot topic in college.
Amritha prov

The whole day was completely blur after i had met prabhas

The whole day was completely blur after i had met prabhas....i have never been in such confusion....i thought prabhas would forget about the kiss today...why would he want me to be his girlfriend when he doesn't even know my name.... but that kiss was

 but that kiss was

something.... something magical....is this how we feel in every kiss with anyone..... maybe.
Amritha thinking was interfered by her mom
Kavita:(Amritha's mother) ammu when will u learn to keep u r room clean and keep things in order (holding laundry)
Amritha:mumsie leave it there....i will do it later...... and i need to ask u something....
Kavita:(order) do it right now.... look at ur desk everything here and there are u the only one learning for exam... i don't know how u turn out to be my daughter....
Amritha:(mumbles) that's what i also think.... myself..
Kavita: what was that.......
Amritha: nothing...um mumsie i want to
Kavita: and yeah no pocket money this week....u know we are not rich to give u money every week.....(left the room).
Amritha:i know momsie..... that's why i wanna be rich and take care of u both.....
Amritha stared doing her homework when her phone started ringing.... it's was from Neha.
Neha:

did u call him????Amritha:(sarcastically) and hello to u too my bffe

did u call him????
Amritha:(sarcastically) and hello to u too my bffe..
Neha:(avoided)u haven't call him yet why.....????
Amritha: what do u mean..... and why will i call.....
Neha:he told u so......
Am: and u know i'm not gonna call prabhas...
Neha:why not...he is u r childhood crush and are u not eager to know why he want u to call him.....
Am:(realise) yeah fine but after assignment...
Neha: what assignment....(reminds)shit i will call u later....
Amritha stared doing her assignment.. after finishing she had her dinner...she took her chocolate and went to her room and started watching Netflix..... while she was watching she remembered about prabhas.....
Am: shit i forget to call him.... it's 1am he must have been asleep....if i call he might get angry for walking him up.... and it's not were are dating for real so forget it.... amritha kept her phone aside .....in charge.....but she did turn on the socket and she fall asleep.. with a smile in her face....!

I know this part is little boring 😔 please comment.