Chapter 27

Recap: Kriti entry.....prashra misunderstanding.....Kriti past....

After an hour amritha karthik was standing infront of a huge mansion...... amritha was wearing yellow and blue sundress but seen the mansion she wanted to change her clothes
Am:we are at the wrong place Kartik...
Kar: shut up.....we are here......let's go i need to talk to Kriti.....
Am:so u are gonna talk to her but.....
Kar:(completes)she have changed and don't wanna talk to me.....but i have to do clear the misunderstanding......
Am: yeah sure if she let u talk than do it.........and btw don't go before i find neha.....ok kar....tik
Amritha looked her lift and see Kartik have already left.....she look here and there but he was no sees prabhas......... who was staring at her from head to toe.....and was looking hot in a tuxedo
Am:(mind)omg he is looking so hot..... and he is (looks) shit glaring at me....

After a while he start moving toward and amritha moved back..........but Prabhas hold her hand and start dragging her.....
Am: Prabhas where are taking me....
Pra:my room
Am:ur room why.....
Pra: because i want to.....
Am: Prabhas everyone is down we should go down.....
Pra:who cares
Am: it's ur parents anniversary.....
Pra:it comes every year......
Prabhas opened a door and pulled amritha inside and lock the door....
Am:why are u angry
Pra:u knw why.....
Am: Prabhas
Pra: what
Am:why are we here.....
Prabhas took of his jacket and throw it in floor in anger.....
Am:stop been angry.....and why are u here
Pra:(shout)what the hell do u think of urself......
Am: Prabhas don't try to act ur not guilty or anything....u never told me abt ur sister..........ur while life is a mystery for me and than u inviting me here to piss ur dad.....what do u think i should do.....
Pra: trust me......because whatever u heard was from u person u never knw
u trust her not me.....is this how much u love......
Am:u never told me a thing.....how can i trust u......when u don't trust me Prabhas
Pra:i told u i need time
Am:how much.....and why
Pra: amritha please.....
Am:u knw what.....im going downstairs.....if u don't trust me what the use to be together when u don't trust me.....(turns toward door)
Pra:no(make her turn and push her to the wall)u knw im right so stop this...
Am: Prabhas.....
Pra:no.....amritha im not letting u go with that Prabhas smashed his on her and put her hand above her head...he pressed amritha hard on the wall hard while exploring her mouth with his toung......Prabhas didn't move a bit but somehow amritha push him away
Am:(panting)let me go......
Prabhas stood close looking amritha with intense glare.........and whispers huskily......
Pra:so u really want to end this..........(looks at amritha silent eyes for answer)fine then u can go.........i will never see u again.....
Amritha was taken back bye his answer....
Am:(mind)is he really letting me go......(to Prabhas)huh.....(teary) Prabhas....i...
Amritha couldn't say a word.......seeing this prabhas started unbuttoning his shirt.....making Amritha's eyes wide..... and say with are confusing look.....
Am:u are shirtless
Prabhas came forward and lift her in bridal style and placed her on his bed and hovered above her and kiss her forehead.
Pra:i gave u chance to go but u didn't... now ur tied with me for eternity now..
Am:huh(was dumb fold with his answer while he gave his famous smirk)
Pra:now shut up will u.....
with that Prabhas log over her and kiss on her neck while amritha hugged him tightly
Am:am sorry......
Pra:shh
with that he kissed her neck, cheeks and finally her lips....as he kissed her amritha's hand started moving on her upper body while Prabhas hand got inside her dress.....making her shiver..
Am: Prabhas

Amritha mumble his name as Prabhas took of her dress.........keeping her half naked........prabhas eye grow darker seen her bare body.......his hand move all over her body making her nails dug in side his bare back.........amritha hand moved toward the scar prabhas had in the accident while Prabhas trail kisses from belly to her lips........ while his hand move to the edge line of her bra..........to remove............and whispered....
Pra:i love u.....
Am:hmmm
Amritha clutches his hair as she came to her limit she bit Prabhas neck.....
Pra:ahh
Amritha kept her hand over and pushed him little and whispered to him while panting heavily.....
Am: Prabhas we should stop.....
Pra: what not now........
Am: Prabhas please it's not the right time (Prabhas still kept kissing) everyone will be.......ahh.....stop.......not there....oh my god....stop (laughs as Prabhas kisses on her thigh while his hand was near her waist were it tickles) Prabhas stop i said don't do it anymore......
Pra:(kisses waist)ok (face her)so u want to break up with me
Am:umm yeah.......we should go down (stood up and wore her dress)
Pra: what.....u want......
Pra:no.........but u will have to tell me why would i make ur dad angry.....

Prabhas make amritha sit beside her and sighs.....
Pra: what ever i say don't get angry...... please and listen to me before judging

Precap:some truth reveal.....

Hahah surprise my lovely readers what did u think

Love u all❤️❤️
Thank u all 🙏🏼🙏🏼