chapter 26

Recap: prashra romance........Kriti entry....karthik shock....

Kriti:

Prabhas this is not the way to welcome me

Kar:u can't be that Kriti....are u....
Am:(mind)why is he so shock....who is she....
Pra: what do u want Kriti
Kriti:i come here to meet u after ages as i was missing u can't i even do that..
Pra:u and missing me....what a joke
Kar:are u really Kriti.....
Am:(mind) what the hell is wrong with this guys interrupting
Kriti:yes i am karthik..........(karthik expression changes) remember some thing......
Kar: Kriti......
Kriti: amritha right....i excepted more than this prabhas
Pra:non of ur business
Kriti: everything related to u is my business no it's our business
Pra: Kriti go home now (stern)
Kriti:did u tell her who i am...amritha do u knw me.....
Am:no i don't.....(mind)i don't wanna knw if it's gonna break my heart.....
Kriti:im his elder sister....damn....... unfortunate don't u think (smirks)
Am:(mind) sister.....like bloody blood sister.......
Pra:twin sister.....and ur just one hour older than me.....
Am:(mind) twins.....but they don't look familiar at all except there brown eyes.....his sister......should i be happy... should i panic.......
Kar:u r prabhas sister..... shit no way....
Kriti:seen ur expression i don't think he have ever talk about me.........that's not fair bro.....
Pra:i don't find it im partant to talk abt u.....
Kriti: that's right....we have drifted apart too much with in this 5years....
Pra: Kriti this is not the right place to discuss our matters.....
Kriti:sit down....people are looking.....
Pra:why are u here Kriti.....
Kriti:dadi was talking to dad and he told u r bringing a girl tomorrow....... and u think she can piss him of anyways i came to see the drama
Am:

 and u think she can piss him of anyways i came to see the dramaAm:

Prabhas what is she taking abt (mind) why will his father get angry...
Pra: nothing....this is a party Kriti....... don't ruin it....
Kriti: yeah.....my job is done here...see u all tommorow....
Kar:no.......wait
Kriti: now u remember me karthik
Kar: yeah....how have u been....it have been long time since we met....
Kriti:i wonder whose fault is that....
Kar:it was not intentional Kaiti....
Kriti: forget it m it's past........and im changed now.....for better.....(looks at Prabhas) and as for u if u think she can piss of dad than ur wrong........i think it's better if u dump her and find a new one....
Pra:(yell) Kriti 😠😠

Kar:it my party Kriti

Kar:it my party Kriti.....and i think it's better if u leave so please leave
Kriti: fine (walks away)
Everyone stood for couple of minute to realise what just happened.....
Kar: nice way of ruining a party (walk away)
Am: what was that....
Pra: amritha.....i
Am:why would i make ur dad angry.....  why the hell she said that.....i don't get it prabhas
Pra:it not true.....she just come to mess up everything.....ammu....
Prabhas expression changed from anger to fear........the fear of losing his amritha again while amritha stood confused.....
Am:u knw what prabhas.....just forget it..... i just going to go home.....
Amritha walked past through prabhas when prabhas grabbed her hand and pull her back.....
Pra: what.....no.....wait....
Am:prabhas(pull her hand out of the grip) let's talk later ok.....i had enough shock to day.....i need to be alone.......
Pra:(plead) amritha don't do this.......u know it's not true.....i love u.......please amritha.....
Am:i don't knw prabhas...........this is confusing.....i just wanna be alone
Pra:ok.... i will drop u home.....
Am:no need.....i can manage.......as it's near by.....bye.
Prabhas kept calling amritha but she ran away as she need time....prabhas fall on knees as he thought she is breaking up with him which made tear flow from his eyes....which made others shock........as they never so him like that......especially for a girl.....

Next day...

Prabhas kept calling amritha but she didn't pick up.....she didn't knw what to say.........in her mind she fixed the opinion that Prabhas made her his gf to make his dad made.....she refuse to go to his family brunch but karthik forced her.
Kar:get up and get ready u have to go the family brunch.....
Am: never get out of my room u idiot..
Kar:how can u just judge him without listening to him
Am:i don't have to u heard what she said....
Kar:how can u believe someone u don't knw over a the guy u love
Am:i don't want to but she is his sister and u and neha stop preaching urgh i hate u guys.....
Kar:get up and get ready i will take u there.....
Am: fine.....but how u knw her......
Kar:we were friend at one point.....
Am: and.....where how and when
Kar:ammu....

Am: tell me or im not going

Kar:I met her few years ago.........we become friends but she was traumatized so she always stay at home....i go to meet her everyday.......i  like spending time with her.........i was happy.....we enjoyed alot.....i wanted to tell my friend abt her but they would tease me as she was creepy.....one day i
went to her house and found she moved on.....she was crying to stay but her parents send her away......we kept contact through email......
letters.....i was small and dumb i did something we drift apart........i didn't knw prabhas was her brother who she called stupid....i never met him
Am:oh......the way u were talking about her i sure u have a crush on her don't u.....
Kar:it's not my fault she was beautiful those brown eyes attached me toward her
Am: yeah those eyes can ruin u for sure.....i can tell u that....
Kar: yeah got it now get ready........im waiting........

Precap: prashra separation or prashra back together.....won't tell u......

Here is the end of another part..did
anyone thought abt this would happen.....please comment....hope u
like it.

Thank u all 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Love u all❤️❤️