The Upside Down - [Pt.1]

(A/n: Omg. I can't believe I'm already at the season finale... omg. I've felt very committed to this story, knowing that I started like 2 weeks ago... omG. BUT, I have the next story plot outlined, so after these next few parts, I'll be uploading the sequel, which is gonna be called "Thantophobia," which means "fear of losing someone you love." Anyways, hope you enjoy this last few chapters :))

We were still in the gym, while El was still recovering.

Mike stood up. He ran to some door, most likely the back one. I could hear him yelling something, although I couldn't hear anything in particular.

He came back in. "They're gone."

"What?"

"Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone."

"They're probably just sucking face something." Dustin said. I cringed.

"Whatever happened to Steve?" I muttered.

"Gross!" Lucas said.

"No. No way!" Mike said.

"Did they go with the chief?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know!"

"No." El said.

"What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asked.

"Yes."

"Where? Where did they go?" Mike asked.

"Demogorgon." She said after a pause.

My heart started thumping. "Shit," I muttered.

We all looked at each other.

-

"Guys, guys! This is crazy. We can't just wait around!" Mike said, as we all stood around the gym.

"Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us."

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is!"

"El can find them."

We all gave him this look.

"Mike, look at her!" Dustin said. "I still think we should stick to the chief's plan."

"Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe. That's the most important thing remember? Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan."

"Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..."

Dustin walked away.

"Well, where are you going?" I shouted.

"You just said stick to the plan!" Mike said.

"I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit!"

I sighed but said. "I love you guys, but I am kinda hungry, so..."

"Are you serious?!" Mike shouted.

"Do you want us to starve?!" I shouted back.

"El needs to be recharged!" Dustin shouted. Lucas followed us.

-

We found the STASHES upon STASHES of chocolate puddings.

Holy shit.

"Found it! I knew she was hoarding it! I knew it." Dustin said, as he and Lucas started stuffing their arms with chocolate pudding. I raised an eyebrow and let out a small laugh.