The Upside Down - [Pt.2]

We ran down the halls, in total fear.

Oh hell, what would happen next?!

"Oh, my God!" Dustin said.

The agents fully ignored us by now, the demogorgon had their full attention right now.

We jammed through a door, into a classroom.

"Sorry, hold on, we're almost there. We're almost there." Dustin said, telling El.

He set her down on the back table in the room. The lights kept flickering on and off.

"Just a little longer, okay?" Mike asked. "He's gone. The bad man's gone. We'll be home soon, and my mom... she'll get you your own bed. You can eat as many Eggos as you want. And we can go the the Snow Ball..."

"Promise?" She asked, tearing up.

By now, I was tearing up too. With fear and how cute this moment was.

"Promise." Mike responded.

Then a screeching growl caught our attentions. It was the demogorgon.

My breath got heavier and shakier.

"Is... is it dead?" Dustin asked.

Then a horrid creature crashed the door down, and it was none other than the hideous demogorgon.

"Go, go, go, go!" Mike yelled.

"To where?!" I yelled.

"Get the wrist rocket! Get the wrist rocket now!" Dustin yelled.

"Do you seriously think a tiny rock is gonna do anything against that thing?!"

"It's worth a try!" Dustin said.

"You're just gonna piss it off!"

They ignore me.

Lucas snagged the wrist rocket from his backpack and got some rocks, and Mike yelled "Get the rock, get the rocks, get the rocks!"

"Getting the rocks!" Dustin yelled at him.

"Guys, this is no time to slack, I'm being serious!!" I yelled.

"Give me one!" Lucas yelled.

"Come on!" Dustin yelled.

"Go! Go! Kill it, kill it!"

"Fire, fire!"

He launched it at him, and it growled, not taking any effect.

"Give me another one!"

"Kill it! Bastard!"

"Kill it! Go, go, go, go!"

"Kill it now!"

"You're just pissing it off!" I yelled.

Everyone kept yelling at each other, as Lucas just shotted more rocks at it.

Lucas then slowly pulled back his last rock, but when it hit the demogorgon, it was pushed way back!

"What the effing hell?!" I said.

It whimpered as it crashed against the board.

The Eleven came through. She had serious bloodshot eyes, and a nosebleed, and even her ears were bleeding.

"Eleven, stop!" Mike yelled, trying to stop her, but she just pushed him back, against the cabinets.

Tears started filling my eyes. "El, you don't have to do this..." I said, quietly.