pg.11

Meanwhile our duo Cottonwood and Dustcloud have finally arrive at the burrows entrance.

Cottonwood hops over to meet the strong tow colored jack with one prong and his similiar colored father with his twin prongs on either side of his head both of them stood at either side of the burrow up on their haunches.

"Mornin' you two." Called Cottonwood.
"Mornin' Cottonwood, you two Dusty."
Calls the two pronged buck.
"How was the foraging downhill?"
He asks.
"Sucsessful but not as easy it could be, there was a redtail breathing down our necks every time we moved to grab much as nibble."
Cottonwood answers.
The twin pronged male chuckles, "I'd suppose so, that would be a challenge, maybe you should join you two sometime Towheart."
The younger jack interjects, "Come on dad, we both know I'd school these losers, with my speed, I can outrun a hawk anyday." Says towheart, completely full of himself.
Cottonwood lifys a brow, "Oh really," he hops over sneering up at him in a crouched position, "I bet I could school YOU in a race, hows about it? You and me, down the hillside?"
Towheart rolls his eyes and sneers back down going nose to nose with him "Alright, how about tonight?"
"How about now?"
"KIDS!" Dustcloud inruppts breezing past them running up to meet up with what appears to be his two kits.