TOM CLANCYS :Ghost Recon: future solider review

Well I have to say I liked this game for its realistic yet near futuristic setting and it's amazing customization system that led me to some different views of the game. 1st the game has modern graphics but nothing special but the feel of the games some what destructible world makes you feel like you are playing a modern shooter. 2nd the story is fairly good in my opinion at least it's not a generic call of duty story of we have to stop a bad guy who is threatening to destroy the world with some form of WMD I mean it's sounds the same but at least it is not the exactly same way over and over at least.3rd a wonderful customization system I mean you can change your guns to the last detail but the many different varieties of attachments and cameos lead me to a few negative points. 1. the customization system is full of to many options that you can not decide what you want no seriously. 2. you need an online code to play with others which I consider a key fault for those who just want to try the game to see if they want to buy it. 3. Bull crap team A.I. I mean when you want to fill an enemy they take the kill and you can't complete the challenges to unlock new guns and attachments. Over all I can say I liked the game but will not be keeping it so back to GAME FLY it goes.

PRICE: the usual

GRAPHICS 6/10

GAMEPLAY 7/10

 DLC: 2

FUN 6/10