power dynamics (18+)

Warning: mature content (BDSM, sadomasochism- please don't read this update if you do not want to read Sahir and Maya doing despicable things! I'm simply going to block you if I get messages about this being written porn! There's a reason as to why this scene was needed and honestly, it isn't just sex...this scene is supposed to give you an entry into some really messed up situations in their head.) If you thought Sahir and Maya were little sweethearts, I'm sorry to ruin that illusion :/

I struggled to reach at my back zipper as I stood in front of the long mirror. Sahir was still getting ready in the bathroom as I was in the suite area, adding the finishing touches to my look. Not that I felt as if I needed any touch ups or make up in general but the feeling of decking myself up was something that I had long forgotten and wanted to experience again. It had been a long time since I felt like dressing up and that too, for someone else. Adjusting my hair to my left side, as I tried once more to reach the zipper. I gasped feeling a pair of rough, masculine hands remove my own. Before I could even turn around, I knew who it was. The man who seemed to infiltrate all my thoughts lately.

No, I'm not in love, don't look at me like that. I'm actually in lust. Lusting over the hottest man that I fantasized about. We were each other's comfort zones. No need to mix love in there. And I couldn't help but admit no man has ever made me feel as good as Sahir did, without even touching me. I tried to not blush at the thought of what transpired between us last night. It was just a kiss, but the chemistry was so raw and real that I felt as if my insides were set on fire. I wanted more, no-infact I needed more. I thirsted for him like a damn submissive slave, but I could never let him know that. Even though I hated seeing the smirk of victory on his face when he made me moan in pleasure, I craved him so badly it was detrimental to my soul. He was my vice. My escape from this horrible world. I just sought a release in him for a few moments from this tiring life. Sahir and I were physically so compatible, it put all my previous relationships to shame. But that's all we were. Each other's friends with benefits. There was no need for a relationship. As I always preach...when your heart starts controlling you, destroy it. And that's exactly what I was doing. Whatever was between us was purely a release.

I had hoped.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt the cold steel of the zip jolt up my back in a quick motion. Sahir brought his face down to my ear as we stared in the mirror. Even though I was wearing heels he was still significantly taller than me and it was...somewhat cute. Momentarily, I allowed myself to ogle at the image reflecting in the mirror. We looked good together. His black hair a stark contrast to my caramel blonde, his height perfectly complimenting mine, not too tall and definitely not short. His arms were muscled but lean, they wrapped around my waist perfectly. It looked as if I just submerged into his body when he pulled me close making my back fall at his chest. I closed my eyes as I felt his hot breath tickle my ear.

"I'm only zipping you up in anticipation that I get to unzip you, tonight." I moaned at his words alone, painting a picture in my mind of all the sinful ways he would claim me.

"Oh really? That's if I let you!" I turned around and pushed him off of me. No matter how hot a man is, he does not talk to Maya with authority over her. I wasn't that weak. And besides, it was fun to be a tease especially when you knew someone wanted you so badly.

I realized I spoke too soon as her grabbed my shoulders and brought me against his body. I could already feel his arousal against me. He slid a hand down my waist, and oh gosh-even lower as he grabbed onto my derriere and pulled me close. I wouldn't tolerate this behavior if it was any other man, but right now it was my man. And I secretly loved when he dominated me.

I placed my hands on his chest, fiddling with his tie as I felt a smack against my bottom lightly but still forceful enough.

"That was inappropriate!" I gasped.