My Kitty 18+

I felt almost dazed as I layed in the arms of the dragon king. His wings cradling me protectively as he lay soft gentle kisses along the nape of my neck, our naked body's pressed up against eachother.

BANG!

The door crashed open and a giant purple cat leaps into the room ripping Bakugou of me, exposing my nude body to the cold air.

I can hear banging and yelling but I'm dragged away by a strange white magical scarf.

Bakugou yelled my name but Im now too far away to hear his yells.

The purple messy haired man with the sleepy eyes has me bound up in his scalf. My body still far too exposed or me to feel comfortable.

"I cant belive you let that creep touch you first," he squinted his bagged eyes obviously annoyed. "Not that it matters.. Once you get touched by a real man you'll forget all about that asshole, kitty."

"You're the one being an asshole right now Shinso," I practically spat my words at him, "you attacked him and ripped me out off bed!" I squirmed my arms and legs still bound.

"Shhh kitten... I know you don't mean that..." he placed his finger on my lip as my fell into a daze, "Now kitty.. I'm in your head so be honest with me. You want to touch me just as badly as I want to touch you right?" he was leaning over me now, pressing my body against the wall.

I wanted to lie and tell him I didn't want him but... My body's driving me crazy... I still ache after Bakugou but.. I want Shinso TOO. I gulp and nod my head as I feel his lips pressed roughly on mine. His strong hands exploring naughty places of my already exposed body. The glow of my eyes reflecting off his deep purple ones.

"I should really buy you a collar kitty; so those creeps know you're mine!" he bit down on my neck making me yelp. Hes a vampire... His fangs pierced my flesh and he lapped up my blood enjoying every drop as 2 of his fingers entered me roughly.

He pulled away for just a second using his spare hand to pull on the fabric that still kept me bound, lifting my legs up higher. "Your blood is so sweet kitten, Ive never tasted anyone like you." He watched me squirm on his fingers and his pounding grew more and more aggressive. Every time I moaned out he let out an excited growl of pleasure, letting me known he wants me just as much as I want him,"Im already so addicted to you MY kitty. How good does it feel?"

I began answering but as soon as I did that same strange cloudy feeling in my brain came back.

He completely removed the scarf now tossing it to the side with his clothes. His manhood was so large it made me nervous and I know if hes even half as aggressive with that beast as he was with his fingers I'm going to hurt bad afterwards.

"Kitty get up and bend over for me."

My body moved on its own, the vampires piercing dark gaze never once leaving me.

He grabbed my tail roughly pulling on it hard enough to snap me from my trance as he shoved every inch of his member deep inside of me.

I let out a yelp and he bit down on my soft ear leaving a bloody mess in my fur as he continually slammed himself deep inside of me.

This intense feeling was too much to handle. My legs shook as I gave in to the pleasure. The way he fucked me was so primal and passionet it made my mind go blank and drool dripped down my chin as my eyes rolled back.

My hips bounced against his roughly, wanting to return the favour of the intense orgasm he'd just made me have. The mixture of pain and pleasure still making my body quiver.

"Ughh... Kitty it feels.. So good!" He groaned pulling my tail harder and grabbing my throat as he filled me with cum.

A.N. If you couldn't tell I'm really enjoying this story
Two lemons in 2 days I need to chill 😂