Inferno

A loud thud echoed thoughout the kingdom as the gigantic red dragon lowered onto the charcoal black ground. The sky was a vivid shade of crimson similar to the dragons scales and the smell of smoke lay heavy in the air.

Katsuki's castle was very old gothic architecture with crimson glowing  flowers climbing up all of the walls. The petals of these beautiful plants looked like they where made from  lava.  Being locked up in my home my entire life id read allot of storys, id seen these flowers in many of my books. Theyre usually a warning. I recognised these flowers as death lillys. They grow around the homes of the most powerful warriors in the inferno kingdom. The seemigly innocent bloom symbolised all the lifes they had taken; there where hundreds if not thousands decorating this tirants walls.

I gulped, its hard to imagine the sweet dragon king as a killer. I know hes a warrior but still.... What will he do with my power if he wins? What if im nothing but a weapon to him?

The dragon quickly returns to his human form his muscles shining with sweat from the long flight. I gulp my unimaginable nerves suddenly taking hold.

"Is something wrong," the blond crosses his arms tilting his spiky head to the side.

I smile, "... n.. Nothing. Ive never been allowed out of my castle before," a very awkward laugh escapes my lips, "I guess im a little overwhelmed." it wasn't a lie. Being outside of the safety of my castle was extremely nerve racking.

He smiled swooping me up into his strong musclar arms, resting his chisled jaw in the crooke of my neck. "Well babe, someday, when you're ready we can go on adventures everywhere. All across wonderland! I know it must have felt like a cage but.. With me.. You can fly free." Id never thought about my castle like that before. It was simply just an extravagantly decorated prison.

I snuggled him,"promise? I know dragons have a tenancy to hoard and hide the things they like. Ive read some pretty scary stories.."

He let out a deep belly laugh making all my fears melt away, "babe if i was going to kidnap you i wouldnt be trying to win your heart. All-though... You are definitely a treasure," i cringed a little at his cheesyness but couldnt help the blush that tickled my cheeks. "I think thats what ill call you from now on!" he nuzzled his nose against mine before kissing me lovigly.

He quickly lifted me up into his arms bribal style. My floppy tail wagging furiously from side to side. Walking me towards a river close by his castle, there sat a small island with a picknick table sat in the middle of the lake. He flapped his wings gently lifting us over the glistening pink and gold glittering water.