Feral

The ballroom is the most decident room in the palice, the walls and ceilings where decorated in a beautiful painting of a field scape that moved and changed weather as if it was real. There where beautiful lilac flowers scattered around the room.

Tamaki stared at Alice, so unfathomable nervous. He couldn't help but notice how much the beauty of the room pailed in comparison to me and he knew the others noticed too.

I stepped down amongst the crowd and was about to introduce myself to the closest of the males, the human with the messy green head of hair but he was quickly pushed from my outstretched hand.

"Don't talk to her damn Deku," an angry dragon man snorted fire at the shorter male before grabbing my waist and pulling me into a hug.

My blush was overwhelming and I panicked as he looked down at me with an ohh so arrogant smile plastered across his arrogant smile.

"The hell do you think your doing Idiot?" A soft calm voice muttered.

"What's it got to do with yo..." The blonds eyes glazed as he realised me from his grip and his now empty eyes staired at the mysterious purple haired male.

I fell back from one person's grip and annoyingly into another, black smoke surrounded me and I felt the curvaceous figure of a women press up against my back as she whispered sensually into my ear making shivers rise up my spine. "Why don't you and I have some alone time." Her pointed demon tail stroked down my stomach and making me quiver.

Suddenly, the warmth of her body was replaced with cold. Pulling myself from her frozen grip to see her enclosed in a block of ice her teeth chattering.

"Damn it you ruined the show Todoroki," a yellow headed male with a black lightning bolt winked in my direction.

A very princely man who I presumed was Todoroki bowed and kissed the back of my hand.

My eye where glowing so brightly at this point that it was blinding being around all of them was making my instincts drive me crazy.

A feral lust threatened to consume me.

My legs buckled.

... And I collapsed.

A black haired angel with spikey ears caught me, wrapping its wings around protectely to cushion my fall.

My world went black.

Next chapter is about to get very spicy 18+ warning! ⚠