Welcome Fiest

We sat down on the wooden picknick table, the golden flecks from the water flew in the air surrowning us im an ethiral glow.

A small pink fairy appeared, her big black eyes blinked and shes stared at me. The pixie was no bigger then my hand. She looked far too cutesy to live in inferno. "Damn Bakugou shes so cute!" the fello pinkette chirped.

"Shut up bug bitch and do your job!" He snapped, the table stretched before my eyes and was suddenly covered in delishious looking food; the aroma making my mouth water.

"It looks so good!" I bow greatfully reaching towards a beautiful pink cupcake that was calling my name.

She lept infront of it quickly, "not that one!" she grabbed the cupcake with eat me written across it in lavender icing. The fay suddenly grew larger to a more human size, she flipped in the air and winked at me.

"Leave now pinkie! " he snapped a snarl plastered across his handsome features; extremely annoyed that the the pink fairy was stealing any of my attention.

My tail wagging furiously I started shoveling food happily into my mouth, making my cheeks puff out like a hamster. Crimson eyes where fixated on me. "Arent you eating Katsuki?"

He was snapped out of his trance not realising he was gawking at me and quickly grabbing handfuls of food shoveling it into his fanged mouth. I couldnt help but giggle at the handsome dragon. The fact he even managed to swallow the collosal mound of food was astonishing.

We sat there for hours the conversation flowing like wine, the large orange glowing moon slowly crept towards the skyline. The small smile never left his his chisled fratures, he'd moved to the other side of the table to sit next too me.

My head nuzzled into my his chest, his fingers brushing though my hair. My belly hurting from the excess of food. I could hear Katsukis heart, it was beating so quickly I thought its explode. Is he nervous? Cute!!

I gently kissed the centre of his chest and his tensed body softened. His hand moved to my chin. This clawed hand so gently and delicately lifting my face up towards him. "Youre definetly the most beautiful treasure ive ever seen. You glisten brighter then any gemstones and I love you so much."

"i... Lov.."

"King Baku-Bro youre needed!" i spikey crimsoned haired dragon ran towards us a despite look in his eyes. Something obviously wrong. I tried to look away from the redhead but our eyes met and i felt my power infect him too.