Succubus And A Dragon 18+

I'd heard of the lust I'd feel when I came into my powers but I wasn't expecting it to be so overwhelming.

After I'd awoke I spent at least an hour 'helping' myself deal with this new craving however, I can still sense them all in the castle.

Wait... Why does one feel so close?

A female voice chuckled, as she appeared infront of me half naked, "Don't mind me love.." she rolled her words off her tongue sensually, "I was really loving the show."
She flew down and landed on top of me, her tight black laungere complimenting her every curve.

My heart beating so loud Im sure she could hear it. She sensually kissed down my neck.

I didn't even think I liked girls but damn...

Suddenly my arms where bound by ropes made of black smoke and my pyjamas seemed to be torn from my body making me yelp with antispation.

She whispered and dragged her sharpened nails down my body, "I don't mind if I have to share you, but you'll let me feed on that sexual energy won't you slave?"

Her pointed tail gently caresses between my thighs in a teasing way.
"Don't you like that princess? Being demined to a slave. Giving you're body to a demon! What a bad bad girl!"

I let out a moan, "mmm yes I do." Her tail vibrated in excitement sending waves of pleasure though my clit sending me crazy, "please don't stop master."

"Trust me baby I wount stop Slave. I'm going to use and abuse that perfect body all night," the tip of her tail gently stroked around my entrance ready to steal away my virgity.

The bedroom door slammed open aggressively as an spikey haired dragon man slammed open the door, his face distorted with rage.

He shot a small explosion at the girl being careful not to hit me.

She puffed away from me in a cloud of black smoke and giggles.

The angry dragons eyes found me and his nose began gushing blood. I lay there panting fully nude. My wetness dripping entisingly. I was dazed and aroused from both my Alice powers and the succubus allure.

I was utterly iresistable to the dragon and he lent down kissing my thighs before his mouth found its way to my most sensative spot using his forked tongue to massage me. His tongue licked me in such a passionate and intense was that I came on his face handsome chiseled feature. He licked his lips enjoying ever drop. My whole body shivering and twitching with the pleasure I so desperately craved.

The beautiful blond succubus hovered over us watching and enjoying herself with her tail as she watched the Dragon King take my virginity still bound in the ropes she created for me.

Surprisingly the dragon King that everyone fears was so sweet and loving during our first time. Constantly making sure I was OK and leaving soft loving kisses all over my neck.