Eat Me!

I happily skipped into the dinning room my tail wagging uncontorably after the burst of energy I received from the two men, my Alice powers making my body feel so warm and strong.

"Morning Alice-senpai, " the green haired boy beemed his eyes glistened warmly but his cheek glowed an adorable shade of pink. He'd been waiting by the door for me wanting desperately for an opportunitiny to talk to me again. He wore a fancy deep green suit with a small top hat that made his curly locks stick out messily. He wasn't normally the type to dress up like this but he wanted to impress.

The dining hall was another outdoor looking room, the illusion of trees and softly singing flowers surrounded us. Izuku held out his hand for me to take it and I happily obliged. Though being this close to him made my eyes glow hungrily I chose to ignore it.

"You know senpai, this room was modeled after my village. The hatter relm is renown for its tea party's you know!" his voice squeeked slightly from nerves.

"I know, I read about it in my books. I've always wanted to go see it but I've never been allowed to leave."

He grabs both of my hands excitedly, his face practically bubbling with joy. "We can go senpai! You're allowed to leave on trips with us! I could take you! We could make it a d...d...d..date!" His grin glistened before he pulled out a  small notebook from his trouser pocket, before he incoherently started mumbling about date plans.

I stood on my tip toes and gently kissed his freackeled cheek pulling him out of his trance before we continued walking towards the delishious smelling meal ahead.

An angry dragon king screamed at a purplette over the table. His rage materialised as  spewed fire with every word obviously still pissed about the earlier disapearing act.

They didn't even notice I was there until  a welcoming voice broke though there yelling, "ahh you're finally here! Took your sweet time about it didn't you cutie." Deki flashed you a signiture grin from his seat at the table, "damn you look really cute in that dress." He spoke practically drooling. When suddenly a suddenly much more calm dragon through an apple at the boys head.

I giggled at there antics before sitting at the table and grabbing mountains of food for myself from the feast that lay before me. Before I was about to take my first bite I heard a feminie giggle.

"I have to agree with the sparky brat you do look cute... But I have a much cuter idea for you slave." She clicked her feminine finger and suddenly my clothes melted away and where replaced with a black pair of underwear with a cat shape in the centre of my bra and a black collar and leash. Everyone at the tables nose began pouring blood as heat rose to my cheeks.

"Turn it back right now!" I screamed and tried to cover myself with my arms.

"Hmmm.... Perhaps I will.... under one condition..." She paused for dramatic effect as her clothes deteriorated...

"eat me. "