Girls 18+

My bisexuality is about to shine so enjoy  😂 ♥

_______________________________________

"Eat Me!" Yu demanded her clothes disappearing before my eyes revealing her tiny black lacy bra and see though panties.

"Hey put your damn clothes on whore!" Katsuki roared at the winged women who hovered in front of me.

She raised a finger to her lips and froze him and all the other men in place. They couldn't move or speak a word now, all they could do was watch.

'I could just run away from her but if I run back into the castle Tenya and all the other servants will see me like this... I don't want my powers to accidently drive them crazy or anything... ' A blush rises to my cheeks as I ponder the possible outcomes '...and I guess I wouldn't mind, she's extreamly hot honestly.'

"If I do this for you, will you'll give me my clothes and unfreeze them?" I fold my arms and puff my cheeks trying to hide the fact I was extremely turned on by all of this.

"No promises slave, you just have to please me and find out!" She giggled menacingly.

"Fine," I huffed moving closer to the blond. My lips found there way to her her thighs leaving gentle teasing kisses, the softness of her skin and the sweet scent driving my crazy.

She let out groans of anticipation and grabbed her breasts.

My teeth dragged along her skin before biting down hard revenge for the current situation. Being a Neko my canine teeth are very sharp. Yu let out a wince, "Oh you wanna be a bad girl huh? I'll treat you like a bad girl!" with that she grabbed the back of my head pressing me down onto her pussy, my tongue moved around her clit happily playing with it. Shes tasty. I purred lapping her juices up.

Her long tail stroked down my body as I pleased her, going lower and lower until it found my own entrance. I could feel it throbbing and vibaring around my entrance as she slowly pushed it inside of me.

I could feel the eyes of the 6 men burning into me. There souls and body's filled with an uncontorable lust for me. Hearing me moan, watching her fuck me with that tail was driving them insane. There noses bled so profusely that they started feeling dizzy. The most cruel part of it was they couldn't even relive themselfs during this performance, they just had to watch.

The tail delved so deep inside of me, the tip vibrating like crazy sending my body into over drive.

"Ohh, does my bad girl want to cum?" she cooed pushing me off of her and laying me on my back for a better view. By this point my underwear was shredded and I lay completely exposed to every man in the room. She slowed the pace of her tail, obviously wanting me to beg.

" Yes! Please! " I squeeked.

"Yes what?"

"Yes master! Please let me cum! I need it!" I scream out. An manic looking smile spreads across her lips and she picks up the pace and I felt my juices run down my thighs as I came all over her tail.